February 2010

There never is, just another President's Day Week for us. But I really can't believe that we're in a recession and so many people can afford to go.

BIG NEWS, we're now leaving a day earlier and spending an extra night:banana::banana::banana: So only 8 days here now!!!

How bad are PW crowds? I've been during MG, but it didn't coincide with PW.

Just looked at touring plans' site and the only recommended park is EP for our whole four days!

How bad are PW crowds? I've been during MG, but it didn't coincide with PW.

Just looked at touring plans' site and the only recommended park is EP for our whole four days!

It can get pretty busy. I've never experienced the parks shutting down due to being filled to capacity, but most rides have hour+ waits. EP is always suggested for busy days since it holds larger crowds easier. A good thing though, you can never really notice the crowds at the resorts.

Another Valentine's Day arriver!

We have gone the past 2 President's Day weeks. Crowds definitely on the Monday holiday. We do AK that day. The rest of the week isn't too bad.

Don't know if my February trip is going to happen. :( I was supposed to go with my boyfriend and we broke up. I've tried to find other people to go with me but it's way too last minute for people to get the time off work or get the money together. Bummer.

woohoo! we will be at CSR 27feb-6mar, but we arrive on the 26th :) cant wait, we've got our Alien Green Mickey Heads all ready to go! hope to See Ya Real Soon!

Don't know if my February trip is going to happen. :( I was supposed to go with my boyfriend and we broke up. I've tried to find other people to go with me but it's way too last minute for people to get the time off work or get the money together. Bummer.

Aww! :hug: Would you be comfortable going alone? You could have a really great time.

I just checked accuweather.com and it says that it will be raining on the day we arrive and raining on Valentine's Day! :scared: V-Day I have the Bayou Pirates Adventure schedules for the kids, so dh and I can have a mini V-Day date. :lovestruc

I so hope the weather forecast changes.

My DH is coming back today from a conference in West Palm Beach. He said it was chilly & rainy the whole time until he woke up to go to the airport - now 77 & sunny.

The weather forecast can still change, you have a while to go yet.

Have a great trip.

If you are heading to Pop in February (or future dates as well) we'd love to have you be a part of the FREE Pay It Forwards swap at Pop. It's an awesome box filled with goodies and useful items.

It's kind of like the Give a Penny Take a Penny dish. You find something you need from the box, it's yours. If you have stuff you don't want to take home, put it in the box!

Some recent items in the box are: rain ponchos, lysol wipes, wet ones, laundry detergent, dish soap, clothes pins, disposable baby changing pads, glow sticks, stickers, kids toys, etc.

Looking forward to seeing future POPpers in the PIF thread!

Thanks!

We leave in two days and today was my last day at work before we leave. :banana: Oh and it's snowing tonight and then again on friday...so happy I won't be here for the 18-25 inches we're supposed to be getting this weekend. :laughing:

I thought about it but I think I would be a little lonely. Especially since every trip there was with him. :guilty:

Than make this trip about you! And your chance to discover Disney all on your own. You may find it's a different place. And not for the worse either.

Good weather, bad weather...whatever. I'm leaving in TEN DAYS and will go home and do on-line checking tonight. As Kate Hudson's character said in Almost Famous...IT'S ALL HAPPENING!!! :banana::banana::banana:
Don't know when the last time I was this EXCITED about it being TUESDAY!!!

I just checked accuweather.com and it says that it will be raining on the day we arrive and raining on Valentine's Day! :scared: V-Day I have the Bayou Pirates Adventure schedules for the kids, so dh and I can have a mini V-Day date. :lovestruc

I so hope the weather forecast changes.

The accuweather forecasts aren't really accurate this many days out anyway, so I wouldn't be worried

I promise to think about it. :hug: Thanks.

Sweetie, I know you are hurting right now and thinking of Disney as being the place you and your BF went. You have to find enjoyment of things/places separately from your enjoyment of the relationship that you had with him. Otherwise, each successive relationship will have places or experiences that are soured for you if/when the relationship ends.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter