Feb 28, 2010 - 4 night Wonder Cruise

I've been busy making FE gifts, beginning autograph books, and travel journals. Going through ALOT of ink, but it's all worth it. I can't wait to post a picture of my gifts so the DISigners can see what their images turned out to be.:)

I've been working on my FE gifts too - it seems to help the time pass by. Four months and 29 days til we cruise - can't wait!!!

Tammy

When will we get a final list of people participating?

I was just looking for a "total" number to start buying gifts :cheer2:

When will we get a final list of people participating?

I was just looking for a "total" number to start buying gifts :cheer2:

I will send out updated list as I receive changes - if its agreeable to all the participants, I figured we cut off the list about 4 weeks before the cruise to allow everyone enough time to prepare. Let me know what everyone thinks of that plan - we can be flexible as needed.

Tammy
:wizard:

I will send out updated list as I receive changes - if its agreeable to all the participants, I figured we cut off the list about 4 weeks before the cruise to allow everyone enough time to prepare. Let me know what everyone thinks of that plan - we can be flexible as needed.

Tammy

Sounds like a good plan.

I bought some supplies two weeks ago, but started a new job last week and haven't had the time to breathe let alone start my projects:lmao:

Tammy

Sounds good to me:)

We just booked our cruise last night! This will be our first major trip with my boys (ages 5 & 3)!!!!!! I am sooooo very excited, as this will be my first cruise as well. I will go back and read all of this thread, I can't wait to meet you folks!!!

We just booked our cruise last night! This will be our first major trip with my boys (ages 5 & 3)!!!!!! I am sooooo very excited, as this will be my first cruise as well. I will go back and read all of this thread, I can't wait to meet you folks!!!

Welcome aboard - you are going to LOVE DCL :love: Look forward to getting to know you!! I have added you to our FE Exchange list - I will send you a list tomorrow!!

Tammy

I just booked this cruise last week and immediately came here for info since I know nothing about cruising!

I would love to participate in the FE gifts exchange. We have 2 cabins (7028 and 7030) with seven people total: Me, DH, DD8, DS5, DD3, DS15 months, and my mom.

We are looking forward to making the door designs and anything that will keep us busy until we set sail!

I will email all info. Are the FE gifts allowed to be edible homemade treats?

I just booked this cruise last week and immediately came here for info since I know nothing about cruising!

I would love to participate in the FE gifts exchange. We have 2 cabins (7028 and 7030) with seven people total: Me, DH, DD8, DS5, DD3, DS15 months, and my mom.

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Tammy

I will email all info. Are the FE gifts allowed to be edible homemade treats?

There really aren't any set rules for the FE exchange regarding gifts. I would only caution that some folks are sensitive to receiving food type treats that aren't factory sealed. I know I read some debate previously from people who received food gifts from students at schools, scouts, dance class (teachers, etc.) that they do not eat things that are homemade plus I'm not 100% sure of the rules for DCL on bringing food onto the ship that is not factory sealed - does anyone know for sure?

I would hate to see you go through alot of work to make a homemade treat and then not be able to bring them onboard!!

Tammy

Thanks for the reply!

I thought maybe some people would be opposed to homemade edibles but thought I would ask. I guess I will see if I can get creative in any other way. I was looking at some of the past homemade FE gifts and, WOW, there is incredible talent on this board!

Crzwick, we are new to cruising too! We also have young boys...they will be 5 almost 4 at the time of the cruise! I can't wait! We're also doing the FE thingie, we'll be in cabin 7034. I've already started working on our FE!

Sns4063, you are just a couple of doors down from us, I think! I have no idea yet what I am doing for the FE Exchange. You are way ahead of me. We also can't wait! The kids have been looking online at all the pictures of the Wonder and DD8 keeps saying, "Get me out of this house! I want to go on the cruise!"

Here's my FE, it's a work in progress!
7129_145130061378_587676378_2784633_5125602_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter