Feb 26 2012 – Mexican Riviera FE Exchange Group

We would love to meet up too! This will be our son's first time alone in the Kid's Club since he turns 3 in December. My daughter (5) always enjoys meeting some kids so she has a friend in there.

I think since there are so few people doing it, we will do both cabins. One FE gift will be from both my dd and one will be from me and dh.

Evening folks! We just placed our deposit and are looking forward to the FE once again.

randyamy Cabin: #GTY
2 adults: Amy (?), Randy (Phineas & Ferb)
2 kids: Drew (BOY, 6) (Buzz, Zurg), Benjamin (BOY, 3) (Mickey, Jake)

We'll fill in the blanks once we get a room assignment. Glad to see that we have a small group - last time we were able to give a gift every day...the kids loved that (they love making the rounds and spreading the joy).

Wow guys,
Looks like we have quite a few 3 year old boys and 5/6 year old girls in our group!
My little man is 3 almost 4 on the cruise and daughter is 5, almost 6 at the cruise. We should meet up with all our kiddos at some point! :)

That is a great idea...having friends the same age makes the kids club more fun for them. Last year our kids didn't stay in the clubs very long and this year we are hoping we will get a bit more alone time :thumbsup2

Evening folks! We just placed our deposit and are looking forward to the FE once again.

randyamy Cabin: #GTY
2 adults: Amy (?), Randy (Phineas & Ferb)
2 kids: Drew (BOY, 6) (Buzz, Zurg), Benjamin (BOY, 3) (Mickey, Jake)

We'll fill in the blanks once we get a room assignment. Glad to see that we have a small group - last time we were able to give a gift every day...the kids loved that (they love making the rounds and spreading the joy).

Welcome to our FE group! I have added your family to the main list on post #2.
I don't see the group getting too much bigger, so I think you're right about being able to give more gifts more often! It will be fun with a small group this time! And another 6 year old and 3 year old! Wow! This is the cruise for those ages it seems! Wonderful!

Marcy

My DD is one of those children who doesnt like to go into the kids club unless she knows someone ahead of time, and even then, its hard to get her to go in there! I am hoping this time she will want to go a little bit more than in the past.

Cabin 2631
2 Adults: Kris (Perry the plat.) Mary (Cinderella)
2 Kids: Nate (7, BOY, Mickey Mouse) Kris (5, BOY, Lightning McQueen)

I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing but just to be on the safe side, are there any allergies or other dietary concerns? (gluten free, sugar free, vegan etc)

Cabin 2631
2 Adults: Kris (King Triton) Mary (Cinderella)
2 Kids: Nate (7, BOY, Mickey Mouse) Kris (5, BOY, Lightning McQueen)

Wonderful! So glad our FE group is growing! I've added you to the main FE list on post 2.

No dietary restrictions/allergies from my family, by the way!
:)

We don't have any dietary restrictions or allergies either.
Thanks for asking.

We are so excited for this cruise!

Hi marhs,

Could you please add our family to your list? This will be our first Disney Cruise, and this is my first forum ever, so please excuse any mistakes here.

Our cabin #8036
Me (Joanne), DH (Ian), and our 2 boys (David,7) & (Charlie, 5)

Thanks! I have a lot to learn before February!

Hi marhs,

Could you please add our family to your list? This will be our first Disney Cruise, and this is my first forum ever, so please excuse any mistakes here.

Our cabin #8036
Me (Joanne), DH (Ian), and our 2 boys (David,7) & (Charlie, 5)

Thanks! I have a lot to learn before February!

Hi Joanne! Welcome aboard the Fish Extender group for our cruise!
I've added you to our main group list on post #2.
Can you please post each of your family members' favorite Disney characters? (I'll then add that to post #2 also)
We're listing that info with the FE exchange list so that people can personalize gifts to each of us based on characters if they would like.
If this is your first forum, I'm assuming it's your first FE exchange with Disney cruises too! It's so fun! Lots of info on ideas for gifts, etc.. and what to expect on these forums. Hope you found our main cruise forum for this sailing too:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40919027

Not everyone in that forum is participating in the FE group, so you can chat with more people on our cruise over there too!

Thanks!
Marcy

Hi everyone!
Can you believe we're 90 days away from our cruise!?!?!
Wow!

Well, I know we're going to need some time to finalize our Fish Extender gifts. Which means we need to decide on a date to close the group so that we know how many people and cabins are participating.

Currently, there are 11 cabins, with a total of : 22 adults, 18 kids (7 girls, and 11 boys)

So, should we discuss if we will do one gift drop off day each, or two or just leave it up to each individually?

Also, it might be a good idea to decide which days we'll drop off. Just an idea so that not all gifts are delivered the first couple days and then nothing the last few days. It would be nice to have it spread out!
Input? What do you all think?

And date for closing the group, so we have a final # to go with for gifts?
I'm thinking January 1. That would give about 7 weeks to get your gifts in order. What do you think?

Marcy

Oh thanks Marcy!
Our favorite characters are:
Joanne (Winnie the Pooh), Ian (?, anything manly...), David (Jack Skellington), & Charlie (Mickey Mouse). I also forgot to add that we do have a nut allergy in our household.

Thanks!
Joanne

Hi everyone!
Can you believe we're 90 days away from our cruise!?!?!
Wow!

Well, I know we're going to need some time to finalize our Fish Extender gifts. Which means we need to decide on a date to close the group so that we know how many people and cabins are participating.

Currently, there are 11 cabins, with a total of : 22 adults, 18 kids (7 girls, and 11 boys)

So, should we discuss if we will do one gift drop off day each, or two or just leave it up to each individually?

Also, it might be a good idea to decide which days we'll drop off. Just an idea so that not all gifts are delivered the first couple days and then nothing the last few days. It would be nice to have it spread out!
Input? What do you all think?

And date for closing the group, so we have a final # to go with for gifts?
I'm thinking January 1. That would give about 7 weeks to get your gifts in order. What do you think?

Marcy

Jan. 1st is great for a cutoff.

I think # of gifts should be decided individually because some people may want to do a lot of little gifts where some may want to do 1 nicer gift.

So we get something every day you could assign us each which day to pass out gifts and if someone has a preference they could private message it to you by a certain date. I assume you will take 1st day so you can give us list with any stateroom changes...

Thanks again for organizing :thumbsup2

We’re good with a Jan 1 closing date.

And if we do assigned days, can I sign up for Tues, Feb 28?

When I checked in, we were able to add the excursions we wanted:
(1) the city tour in Puerto Vallarta and (2) the Mexican show in Cabo.
Super excited!

I just posted a note on the main board for this cruise letting them all know that Jan. 1st would be our cutoff date for new FE families.

I will take the first day of the cruise for distributing gifts from our family.
If you have a room change/update, please drop a note by 5pm the first night in my FE on my door, so that I know, and can let the others know when I hand out our gifts, of any cabin changes. We don't want anyone to miss out on their gifts! :)

Getting very excited! How about you all!?!?!
Marcy

If you have a specific day of the cruise you'd like to distribute your FE gift, please let me know and I'll mark it on the main FE list in post #2. It would be great to have all 7 nights covered, so that the kids can look forward to something each day. We have more than 7 families, so we can double up once all 7 days are filled too! Sound okay to everyone? Spread the fun out a bit?!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter