Feb 26 2012 – Mexican Riviera FE Exchange Group

Hi everyone!

I just printed copies for each of you of the deck plans of the decks we're on, with cabins circled and labeled. On the back it also includes the list of all of us and names/characters/cabins, etc...

So, I'll drop one of those in each of your FE's the first night when I distribute your gifts. If anyone's cabin changes, please put a note in my FE 5520 as soon as possible on board. I'll hang it up as soon as we're able to get into our room.

See some of you at the meet n greet! Can you believe we sail so soon!?!?!

I finally finished all the FE gifts! And just in time! We leave really soon for Disneyland pre-cruise!

Marcy

Hi everyone!

I just printed copies for each of you of the deck plans of the decks we're on, with cabins circled and labeled. On the back it also includes the list of all of us and names/characters/cabins, etc...

So, I'll drop one of those in each of your FE's the first night when I distribute your gifts. If anyone's cabin changes, please put a note in my FE 5520 as soon as possible on board. I'll hang it up as soon as we're able to get into our room.

See some of you at the meet n greet! Can you believe we sail so soon!?!?!

I finally finished all the FE gifts! And just in time! We leave really soon for Disneyland pre-cruise!

Marcy

Thank you. I can't believe it's just over a week away-so excited! Just got the last of our FE gifts today too. We have a few extras for the cabins that were hoping to get in on it but were past the deadline, so please make sure your cabin number is on the list! See everyone soon!:banana:

When is the meet and greet?

It's being discussed on our main meet thread.
Anyone who wants to join us can meet at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge on embarkation day! For anyone on our boards, not just the FE group!
See you all there!

This time next week, we'll be in Disneyland... and almost on the ship!
Marcy

Hi all!
Checking in for the last time before we leave for Disneyland! This time next week we'll be on the Wonder! See you all soon!
Marcy

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for the wonderful FE prizes! They were all so enjoyable and thoughtful. Thank you again to Marcy for coordinating the whole thing. It was so nice to meet many of you as well, we definitely had a GREAT time on this trip, and everyone we met was terrific! I didn't see a name attached to whoever made the beautiful blue backpack bags with Flynn and Pooh on ours, so whoever you were, I didn't get to thank you personally. I hope everyone had as much fun on the trip as we did. Sad to see it end, but there's always more to look forward to. Take care everyone!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone! We had so much fun on our first cruise and the fun FE exchange was a definate highlight!
Although we arrived home last night at midnight to cold & snow, we have such fond memories & wonderful keepsakes to keep us warm until next time!
Kind regards to you all,
Joanne

Thank you, everyone for a fantastic FE exchange on our fantastic cruise. :) Thank you, especially, to Marhs, for organizing the whole thing.

Our family enjoyed our first cruise experience and we are already planning to book another Disney cruise.

The FE was a highlight. My children were SO THRILLED each and every day when they woke up to see what surprises awaited them. The gifts truly were useful - I think we used every single thing on our trip! Many dinners were SAVED, thanks to a little surprise I was able to toss in my bag and bring out at a needed moment. Thank you for letting our family be a part of the fun.

I only feel bad I didn't get to meet anyone! My oldest son has a lot of significant health issues (he has a brain tumor and is actually treated at St.Jude Children's research hospital). That first day, during the meet, he was not feeling very well. Thankfully, we were able to get him lying down and resting and the rest of the trip went smoothly and he felt great, but we weren't able to make it to the meet & greet.

-Allison

Such a great trip! So sad it is over! It was wonderful to meet so many of you, and another BIG thank you from my whole family to yours for all the great FE gifts. The kids loved checking that FE each day, it was so much fun. Graham and I loved our gifts too, thank you all!!! So much thought and effort was put into them all, we really appreciated each and every one!

Took the red eye back to Ohio last night/this morning and now we need to try to get adjusted to Eastern Time again. Won't be too hard to go to sleep tonight though - we're exhausted!!!

Again, thank you all for making our cruise even more WONDERful!!!
Hope you all get the chance to sail with Disney again! I know we're looking forward to another one...booked a dummy date, now we just need to decide when and where! :)
Take care everyone!
Marcy and family

Hi all,

Last night when I asked my 3 year old son Ryder what his favourite part of the cruise was he said all the surprises people left him :) Thank you for letting us join late, the FE gift exchange really added a special element to our trip. I will for sure take part in another one should we sail again (which I am pretty sure we will do).

Sorry to hijack the FE thread guys since we didn't participate. But Susie if you read this, I lost the email addresses Katie and Renee gave to the kids (the one with the leap year magnet). They are really sad because they wanted to keep in touch with them.

PM me their emails please so I can send the pics I took of them with Denton and Riley. I got some good ones from the reception with Mickey as well.

All of our gifts were AMAZING!! Thanks everyone for everything :goodvibes
We had a great time.....sad it's over!!

Was fun to meet many of you and share the fun of the FE. Am sure many of you booked at least a dummy cruise so best wishes for happy sailing!

Thank you to everyone for the FE gifts. My dd Emily loved all the little goodies she got.

And a special thanks to Chris and Rob for the extra goodies!!!:woohoo:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter