Feb. 21, 2004 Eastern Cruise

Woody,

It's about time! I am not one to talk, though. I still have to cut the price tags off three of our suitcases, and nothing is packed in any of them yet! That is my job for tonight!

Have fun at OKW! Say hello to the dolphins in the fountain for me!

Gayl

You non-packing people are all giving me heartburn worrying for you. LOL :teeth:

Another hour here at work, and I will be FREE... :bounce: Then I have some running around to do.. get the doggy to the kennel, go to the bank, that sort of thing. We have to get up at 3am tomorrow morning... *YAWN* But we'll take a nap at the Radisson so we'll be all fresh and ready for the DIS meet. I'll have my glow bracelet on -- lime green, of course. :)

I am just so looking forward to meeting all of you!! See you tomorrow night or Saturday!! :hyper:

I'll still be checking in later!

-gina-

62Magic_2-21-04_856am-med.jpg

Disney Magic docked at Port Canaveral Saturday morning 2-21-04

62Magic_leaving_2-21-04-med.jpg

Disney Magic pulling away from Port Canaveral on 2-21-04

62tpc_2-21-04.jpg

Disney Magic sailing past the Two Palms cam on 2-21-04

Hello Everyone!

We are now home! While it is good to be home, my family also had an "excellent" time on the cruise! I am so glad we got to meet most of you! Knowing you ahead of time and meeting you on the ship made our cruise even more special!

Gayl

We are home also and had a great trip. My DW kept waiting for the ship to break in half Fri. night though:rolleyes: . It was nice to meet everybody as I think photolisa was the nly one I didn't see. Will post more either here or on yahoo a couple of questions later.

woody/bruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter