Feb. 21, 2004 Eastern Cruise

Welcome to the Dis m23hebert! Are you sailing with us? Let us know as we are always looking for more Dis'ers and tell us who your sailing with.

woody

Today is my last full day at work... taking a half day tomorrow to get to the bank and get the dog to the kennel and stuff. Almost time!!!

-gina-

Only 6 hours and 8 minutes left at work, but no, I am not counting, I am really starting to bounce off the walls, partly because I am feeling so much better, so I can bounce.......
It is going to be a loooooooong day.

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Christine!! You sound all excited again. :) :)

And Christy, I can't wait!!

:hyper:

-gina-

You guys are lucky to be almost finished with work! I have to get through today and tomorrow! I have so many last minute things running through my head between what I have to get done here at work before I go and what I have to get done at home before we leave! Ugh!

Christine,

I am glad you are feeling better! It is nice to hear you excited about the cruise again.

Christy,

In case I don't get a chance to post again before you leave, have a safe trip to Florida! I can't wait to meet you on Saturday!

Gayl

Hi All-

I just finished the last minutes things during my lunch hour. Now all I have to do is cut DH hair tonight and then toss and turn until morning.

BTW - Don't forget the Chapstick with SPF!!!

Hi all,

Glad to see I'm not the last one to get my hair cut. Just got it cut at lunch. Now I have to worry about sunburned scalp!
597.gif

This just gets me one step closer to being ready. Also Alex has picked out his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and has them in the pile to pack. He and his brother are now really into Beyblades. We will not be bringing the Dueling Stadium with us however.

I guess I should dig out the suitcases huh.

Everybody have a safe trip who leaves tommorrow or will not be back to the boards.

woody

I have found that the shops are generally open when there are tourists.

Will the Mickey pool be MONSTER crowded- is our cruise sold out?

almost time!
Whoo hoo
amy

The pool will probably be crowded on sea days, oh well....
This is my official last e.mail before we leave.
YEAH

m23hebert --

Welcome to our our party!! :teeth:

Most of us will be wearing lime-green Mickey-head nametags so you can spot us... We are having a DIS meet poolside at the Radisson at 8pm Friday night, a meet after the lifeboat drill on Saturday at the Promenade Lounge (deck 3,) and a meet at 10am Sunday morning on the secret deck at 7 aft. (Go all the way aft on deck 7, and through the door to the outside.

Hope you can meet up with us!

-gina-

Still not packing. That's for tommorrow. Had the furnace fan go out tonight. $$$ we didn't need to spend before the trip but oh well, gotta have heat!

Safe travels everyone.

woody

Ugh, that stinks, Bruce!! :( But a few umbrella drinks will make you forget all about that fan or needing heat or anything. :)

See you soon!!

-gina-

Well- This is good-bye for me. Christine should have left 1 minute ago if she is on schedule.

m23hebert- Welcome!

Bruce - Sorry about the furnace, we had that happen the day we moved into this place 8 years ago in December. Not fun BUT think of it this way, if you have the house empty during the trip (DON"T SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!) then you could have had to pay out alot more money upon your return with frozen pipes and water damage.

I just looked at our first post from DJ, Can you believe it has been nearly 11 months since we started corresponding? (Reminising). All have a safe trip. See you soon.

Sorry about any typos, fingers aren't working yet.

Hi Everybody!

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Florida! I am looking forward to meeting all of you on Saturday!

::MickeyMo See ya real soon! ::MickeyMo

Gayl

Good news,

I got the suitcases out this morning!::yes::

m23hebert-again welcome and please come to our meets on board and look for us at Port Canaveral. I have my green paint chip almost done and will be wearing it Saturday.

Everyone be safe and see you Sat. I will still be checking in up until late tonight.

woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter