Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

Hey Missy how come you didn't tell me about this :headache: And me being your favouritist (yeah I know not a real word but :rotfl2:) English person ever :snooty:

Anyway subbing so I can read when I get home tomorrow :goodvibes
HEY... I HELD This POST TILL THIS MORNING.. POSTED IT EARLY... thinking you would see it first... I don't wait till after 5:00 pm e.d.t. to post my stuff. You are usually offline and in bed
I try to give most people a fighting chance... next addition will be between
12:00-3:00 to allow for the West Coast Peeps to have a fair shake.

I'm so glad you went for your do-over....and so glad you decided to write about it. Now what's this about alligators and bites?:scared1:

You'll just have to wait... :rolleyes1 And since that's in the "Do-Over" Section.. It will be a few installments.

I was waiting on the personal invite via PM, email, phone call, or in person visit...........but apparently that got delayed somehow! :snooty: ;)

And I didn't know you played the trombone!

He just MAY BE IN TROUBLE NOW :rotfl2:

I do worry about Middle School 1 (year away) I am going to have to get Sara's Math books and re-learn all this stuff.
I actually had to refresh my memory last year on changing fractions:sad2:
:rotfl: I agree. The only reason I have been able to teach math to B (6th grade now!) is because of the explanations at the top of the page. We go over it all together so I can remember it as she's learning it. ;)

I'm in! So glad you got a do-over!
Glad to have you here Kat :goodvibes

I was waiting on the personal invite via PM, email, phone call, or in person visit...........but apparently that got delayed somehow! :snooty: ;)

And I didn't know you played the trombone!

I... I ...I... I AM SOOOOO SORRY !!!!:worship:
I do not have your Ph# and.. I just thought that someone as smart and having such a keen sense of things like this would be able to pick up on the electricity in the air...

And Yes... I play Trombone.. Every Sunday on the platform.. played 4 years at UK.. ( yeah:banana: Free Basketball games)

:rotfl: I agree. The only reason I have been able to teach math to B (6th grade now!) is because of the explanations at the top of the page. We go over it all together so I can remember it as she's learning it. ;)

Got any cheat sheets to send me :rotfl:

Katt- I love the intro! Sarabeth looks like she is 16! What a beautiful picture with her and prince charming.

I am excited that you did the do over! I can't wait to hear all about it!

He just MAY BE IN TROUBLE NOW :rotfl2:

I do worry about Middle School 1 (year away) I am going to have to get Sara's Math books and re-learn all this stuff.
I actually had to refresh my memory last year on changing fractions:sad2:

THis scares me.

I can do the religion, english, social studies, science (up to a point) but math is my downfall. I tried to take a 5th grade math test that Jim was grading one time:scared1: :sad2:

Katt- I love the intro! Sarabeth looks like she is 16! What a beautiful picture with her and prince charming.

Shush.. Shush... Looking 16 ?? Guys.. does she look 16 ??.. She does not look 16 !!!

Does She ??:guilty:

THis scares me.

I can do the religion, english, social studies, science (up to a point) but math is my downfall. I tried ro rake a 5th grade math test that Jim was grading one time:scared1: :sad2:

Uh Oh... Rut Row !! ;)

are-you-smarter1.jpg

Jodi.. Tell Deputy to do a RE-COUNT:lmao:

Thank You Jodi.
Jodi got nothing.. aren't you Ashmed;) You would have gotten 30 period.. but I decided to give you 20 + 20 = 40 then give 25 to the second person.. and 20 to the 3rd( focker Math at work here) either way... you came out 10 points ahead.

Maybe I should give those to Jodi:lmao:

::yes:: That sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

And Yes... I play Trombone.. Every Sunday on the platform.. played 4 years at UK.. ( yeah:banana: Free Basketball games)

I played clarinet at church when we lived in Virginia (Springfield) and also for 4 years in college at Miami (Ohio). Another thing we have in common, Katt. Are you sure we're not related??

Shush.. Shush... Looking 16 ?? Guys.. does she look 16 ??.. She does not look 16 !!!

Does She ??:guilty:

I don't think she looks 16, but she doesn't look 9 in those photos either! But I agree that she is beautiful, Katt! :cutie:

I would put her at 9 or 10, just because B's 11 and SB looks younger than B.

::yes:: That sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

O.K. I went to TBFM ( The Bank of Focker Money) and made a withdrawl..
and put a "hold" on Janet's Assetts:laughing:

I played clarinet at church when we lived in Virginia (Springfield) and also for 4 years in college at Miami (Ohio). Another thing we have in common, Katt. Are you sure we're not related??

Starting to wonder

I don't think she looks 16, but she doesn't look 9 in those photos either! But I agree that she is beautiful, Katt! :cutie:

O.K... not 9 but not 16 either... that's progress
and while I was at TBFM
I got 10 points for you
money2.gif

I would put her at 9 or 10, just because B's 11 and SB looks younger than B.

:cloud9:

Trip Update coming later today

NOT first.

Or second.

Third.

Fourth.

Fifth.

You get the picture. Sorry. 'Bout that.

But - I'm HERE! Great intro - I'll be back for more! popcorn::

NOT first.

Or second.

Third.

Fourth.

Fifth.

You get the picture. Sorry. 'Bout that.

But - I'm HERE! Great intro - I'll be back for more! popcorn::

It O.K. V. I am just happy that you are here:banana: See... I'm Dancing:dance3:
I know you are busy.. come by when you can.

I am on board for this trip report. :thumbsup2

party: :welcome: party:

Hi Snowbell... Welcome to what I hope will be a silly TR for you to read.
Some of it was :scared: but our "Do-Over in July" was GREAT AND CRAZY.
Thanks for coming by.
Katt:

Disney World June 17-25

Today started out like our NORMAL Disney Vacations. We packed up the van and drove to the airport. We are flying for free and I got a Kicking Deal on my car.. 8 days ...Full size.. Total with all the fees and taxes..$130.00 . :woohoo:
Now we had a small issue getting our tickets/boarding pass when we got there. You See Delta had completely eliminated our flights ( and actually kept changing the "TIMES" for about 3 weeks)to and from Florida and we either had to catch a 6:00 am flight.. or a 2:00 flight, GOING TO FLA.. or Leave FLA at 6:30am or Get back home at 10:00pm.( which actually became midnight.. but we’ll go there later.)

So we chose the 2:00 flight out.. but Delta did not change our info in the computer..and .... they were trying to tell us we missed our flight.
“Now lady.. HOW DO I MISS A FLIGHT THAT YOU CANCELED ??”:confused3
So we begin to check our luggage (which you are only allowed 1 free now.. but when we purchased our tickets in March.. that was not a problem.) and the lady got snippy with us because Sara's extra bag that she was using as carry-on was just BARELY small enough and she wanted to check it and charge me. (I later found out that I was not held to this new excess baggage rule)We insisted that it WAS GOING WITH US.

So we take off. Beautiful weather.. blue skies.. flying with and above the clouds..
airplane.jpg
THEN WE LAND IN FLORIDA a.k.a. THE SUNSHINE STATE.. :lmao:
Yeah Right.. not this year…:sad2: Our last 4 years we had HOT HOT Dry Weather. I did not know this was not normal.

We go to “Thrifty” to pick up our car .. Full-Size “Charger” or equivalent. Scott comes out with our keys and rental agreement and we head to our Car.. Spot # 15.. “Uh.. this is NOT a “Charger” and it’s an “economy”.. we are NOT FITTING IN THAT. So back to the counter Scott goes and I stay at spot#15 with the kids and suitcases. He comes back out again… and we head out for Spot # 8 … “Uh.. that’s a TRUCK” .:headache:
Now… all this time I see what looks like the ONLY CHARGER on the lot.. and IT’S RED.. So I assume that is OUR CAR this WHOLE TIME. SO I tell Scott “I see a Charger over there… Spot # 13.”
FINALLY we get the car.. and load the suitcases..
car.jpg

NOW… HOW DO WE START THIS THING ??

We have A “THING” that looks like a “half-key” and what looks to us like a door opener, Security Thingie. We try and try the “KEY” and we cannot find ANYWHERE IT FITS TO START THIS CAR .
SO we begin to LOOK FOR THE MANUAL.. Because MAYBE it will tell us HOW TO START THIS CAR. !!
doh3.gif
How Embarrassing. HAS ANYBODY EVER.. NEEDED a MANUAL to START A CAR...
No...I did not think so.
So we dig that thing out tear off the plastic.. ( because this is a new CAR .. 85 miles on it) and hunt around .. and .. OH… Here’s the key and the ignition… it’s this “Door Locker, Security Thingie and that rectangular hole over there.
doh3.gif

If the "Fockers" WILL PLEASE .. GET OFF THE FLOOR.. and STOP LAUGHING SO HARD... AND LOUD... I'll KEEP GOING..... Thank You.

So feeling really stupid we speed away to POP Century and check in.

opo.jpg
They have to change our room because we had requested 1st or 2nd floor because of Joshua. Wheel our selves over to our room.. NO A/C.. Scott calls the desk and they move us to another room.

It’s hot but A/C does work.. so we leave and head out to MK…

This place is dead for what we usually see .. We bolt to Space Mountain… and zip through the line.. get to the Departure area.. “RIDE BREAKS DOWN.”

space.jpg
Right now I am thinking.. we are NOT having a Good day. :sad2:

We finally ride Space Mountain.. and head over to The Haunted Mansion.. Get to the “Doom Buggy Room” .. they have stopped..
WTHeck.. AGAIN.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
This ride stops a total of 4 times.. 3 while we are IN the Doom Buggy..and the LONGEST lasted 23 minutes .....while we are in the “Cemetery”. .( Now I know how they got their 999 Haunts.. and I am about to be 1000) Sarabeth’s car was right in front of a Ghost that “Pop’s-Up” every 25 seconds or so.. and EVERY TIME it jumps up and shrieks.. she screams.

Next on our list to ride was Splash Mountain… IT was down.. ( are you seeing a pattern.. I am ... it was the THEME FOR THE REST OF MY WEEK.) Not wanting to wait this time we head to BTMRR..
It’s Running… We slam through that line and decide to ride POTC on our way out…
OH It’s DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE :headache: .. it will be up Thursday… ( But.. today is Tuesday):guilty:
We catch the Bus and head back to the room so I can unpack and get ready for tomorrow.

So concludes day one in Walt Disney World. Not the Best.. BUT WE ARE HERE.. Tomorrow will be a GREAT DAY.

Today started out like our NORMAL Disney Vacations. We packed up the van and drove to the airport. We are flying for free and I got a Kicking Deal on my car.. 8 days ...Full size.. Total with all the fees and taxes..$130.00 . :woohoo:

Great deal:thumbsup2

So we chose the 2:00 flight out.. but Delta did not change our info in the computer..and .... they were trying to tell us we missed our flight.
“Now lady.. HOW DO I MISS A FLIGHT THAT YOU CANCELED ??”:confused3
So we begin to check our luggage (which you are only allowed 1 free now.. but when we purchased our tickets in March.. that was not a problem.) and the lady got snippy with us because Sara's extra bag that she was using as carry-on was just BARELY small enough and she wanted to check it and charge me. (I later found out that I was not held to this new excess baggage rule)We insisted that it WAS GOING WITH US.

:mad:

THEN WE LAND IN FLORIDA a.k.a. THE SUNSHINE STATE.. :lmao:

SOunds great!:goodvibes

NOW… HOW DO WE START THIS THING ??

We have A “THING” that looks like a “half-key” and what looks to us like a door opener, Security Thingie. We try and try the “KEY” and we cannot find ANYWHERE IT FITS TO START THIS CAR .
SO we begin to LOOK FOR THE MANUAL.. Because MAYBE it will tell us HOW TO START THIS CAR. !!
doh3.gif
How Embarrassing. HAS ANYBODY EVER.. NEEDED a MANUAL to START A CAR...
No...I did not think so.
So we dig that thing out tear off the plastic.. ( because this is a new CAR .. 85 miles on it) and hunt around .. and .. OH… Here’s the key and the ignition… it’s this “Door Locker, Security Thingie and that rectangular hole over there.
doh3.gif

If the "Fockers WILL PLEASE .. GET OFF THE FLOOR.. and STOP LAUGHING SO HARD... AND LOUD... I'll KEEP GOING..... Thank You.

Nope, sorry no can do :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

we speed away to POP Century and check in.

:love:

This place is dead for what we usually see .. We bolt to Space Mountain… and zip through the line.. get to the Departure area.. “RIDE BREAKS DOWN.”

space.jpg

Doh:headache:
and head over to The Haunted Mansion.. Get to the “Doom Buggy Room” .. they have stopped..
WTHeck.. AGAIN.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
This ride stops a total of 4 times.. 3 while we are IN the Doom Buggy..and the LONGEST lasted 23 minutes .....while we are in the “Cemetery”. .( Now I know how they got their 999 Haunts.. and I am about to be 1000) Sarabeth’s car was right in front of a Ghost that “Pop’s-Up” every 25 seconds or so.. and EVERY TIME it jumps up and shrieks.. she screams.

Doh:headache:

We catch the Bus and head back to the room so I can unpack and get ready for tomorrow.

So concludes day one in Walt Disney World. Not the Best.. BUT WE ARE HERE.. Tomorrow will be a GREAT DAY.

::yes::

I'm first again:rolleyes1 - Edited to say nope...Jodi is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter