Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

Great intro Katt, I agree Sara does look older than 9 but that's mainly *** (why is the shortened version of because sensored?) Ellie is just 10 and is tiny :rotfl2: Also you have beautiful eyes Katt :)

“Now lady.. HOW DO I MISS A FLIGHT THAT YOU CANCELED ??”:
What????? Glad you got it all fixed!

and IT’S RED.. So I assume that is OUR CAR this WHOLE TIME. SO I tell Scott “I see a Charger over there… Spot # 13.”
FINALLY we get the car.. and load the suitcases..
Thank goodness :headache:

If the "Fockers WILL PLEASE .. GET OFF THE FLOOR.. and STOP LAUGHING SO HARD... AND LOUD... I'll KEEP GOING..... Thank You.
I can't believe you'd think we'd laugh at that :eek: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

23 minutes .....while we are in the “Cemetery”. .( Now I know how they got their 999 Haunts.. and I am about to be 1000) Sarabeth’s car was right in front of a Ghost that “Pop’s-Up” every 25 seconds or so.. and EVERY TIME it jumps up and shrieks.. she screams.
23 minutes :faint: They didn't get you off???

Question here being... Did Jodi READ or just jump in ??
WHO IS REALLY FIRST ??:rotfl2:

I guess Scott and I need newer Cars.. :rotfl2:

I read it, but my computer froze before I could comment. I did actually read the entire post before I hit "Reply", so I was first!

Thank goodness we booked with AirTran and they haven't institute the stupid charge for checked luggage yet. We get one bag per person, so that should be enough. How much does a 4 year old need???

And I loved your rental car luck. Let's hope that doesn't rub off on me in October. We're supposed to get a standard SUV, so let's hope I don't get a Festiva (right, Mrs. The King??)!!! :scared1:

Well, I can tell you one thing we don't share in common is our favorite WDW ride. Space Mountain is okay, but it's not my favorite. I'd have to say it's a tie between Expedition Everest, Soarin & RNRC.

Hope the next day is better (but I already know the answer to that one....) :sad2:

Oh boy this is not starting out well...it's almost heard to hear about...but at least it's a build up to a do over!

Thank goodness we booked with AirTran and they haven't institute the stupid charge for checked luggage yet. We get one bag per person, so that should be enough. How much does a 4 year old need???

THis is my theory too Jodi. I pack a suitcase for Jimmy, but it is always leass than half full (His stuff doesn't take up that much room and in ziplocs it takes up less:thumbsup2 ). Then I pack all his stuff in my suitcase coming home and use his for souveniers:thumbsup2

So there we are.. The WHOLE Disney Family...
image214.jpg

Great picture! :thumbsup2

“Now lady.. HOW DO I MISS A FLIGHT THAT YOU CANCELED ??”:confused3

:rotfl2:

NOW… HOW DO WE START THIS THING ??

We have A “THING” that looks like a “half-key” and what looks to us like a door opener, Security Thingie. We try and try the “KEY” and we cannot find ANYWHERE IT FITS TO START THIS CAR .
SO we begin to LOOK FOR THE MANUAL.. Because MAYBE it will tell us HOW TO START THIS CAR. !!
doh3.gif
How Embarrassing. HAS ANYBODY EVER.. NEEDED a MANUAL to START A CAR...
No...I did not think so.
So we dig that thing out tear off the plastic.. ( because this is a new CAR .. 85 miles on it) and hunt around .. and .. OH… Here’s the key and the ignition… it’s this “Door Locker, Security Thingie and that rectangular hole over there.
doh3.gif
After all that you didn't take a picture?! I have no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes1

If the "Fockers WILL PLEASE .. GET OFF THE FLOOR.. and STOP LAUGHING SO HARD... AND LOUD... I'll KEEP GOING..... Thank You.
This may be the best line ever. :lmao:

Next on our list to ride was Splash Mountain… IT was down.. ( are you seeing a pattern.. I am ... it was the THEME FOR THE REST OF MY WEEK.) Not wanting to wait this time we head to BTMRR..
It’s Running… We slam through that line and decide to ride POTC on our way out…
OH It’s DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE :headache: .. it will be up Thursday… ( But.. today is Tuesday):guilty:
I have never heard of such. :eek:

Okay, lets look at all of the positives from this situation...:rotfl2:

1. Did you say free tickets?

2. Got to finally drive a brand new car with cutting edge technology in the engine starting field.

3. Were able to take a tour of the POP, got to know the lay out real well.

4. Now have the Happy Haunts Theme song etched in stone in your memory.

And now for my favorite:

5. GOT TO SEE SPACE MNT with the lights on! :cool1:

Looking forward to reading about the rest of the misery. Cause you always could use a little company.:)

This happened to me once and I cannot go on that ride without panicking about how close the track is to other sections. I should have never been in there with the lights on.

I must be getting old.

I'm sorry you had such a bad start...but it does get better, right?

:rotfl2:

After all that you didn't take a picture?! I have no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes1

Well I did have a couple of shots.. but You may or May not remember I LOST around 200 Pictures I recovered around 80 thanks to Kat and KC.
This may be the best line ever. :lmao:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

[/QUOTE]

This happened to me once and I cannot go on that ride without panicking about how close the track is to other sections. I should have never been in there with the lights on.

I must be getting old.

I'm sorry you had such a bad start...but it does get better, right?

YES IT DOES... in July:headache
I know the track is close I can handle that. If this ride was to twist me or turn me upside down.. then NO... I would not ride it.

That is the part of EVEREST THAT I HATE. I feel so out of control. Going backwards on anything panics me.. add that to Darkness.. and JESUS has to get in the ride with me.

:lmao: B and I were cracking up at SB screaming each time the ghost popped up! :rotfl2:

It's cool that now that we've talked a few times I can hear your inflections and voice when I read your words. That accent... ;) :rotfl:

:lmao: B and I were cracking up at SB screaming each time the ghost popped up! :rotfl2:

It's cool that now that we've talked a few times I can hear your inflections and voice when I read your words. That accent... ;) :rotfl:

WHAT ACCENT :mad: :snooty:

I'd love to know what all your Mom was having done. PM me if ya want.

And Sara got us up early today... She was ready for presents at 7:00 ugh:headache: I was sleeping.
Birthday's and Christmas.. KIDS GET UP WAYYYY TOO EARLY.

For the record...I probably wouldn't have thought to read the manual. I would have gone into the rental place and made them show me. :rotfl:

Hope your next day is better!!! ::yes::

:hug: That is no way to start a vacation. :sad2:

Don't feel bad, we once had a funky rental car that took us a few minutes to figure out, we all have our moments.

I think it would be kinda cool seeing Space Mountain with the lights on, thanks for the picture!

Wow---you got the longest HM ride in Focker History! :banana:

Did u fly Roa...atl....mco or do they fly direct??

Were the rides scheduled for maintenance or was that just part of the Focker Curse??

Wow---you got the longest HM ride in Focker History! :banana:

Did u fly Roa...atl....mco or do they fly direct??

Were the rides scheduled for maintenance or was that just part of the Focker Curse??

At least I WON SOMETHING !!!

We flew this time from GSO.. to MCO
Allegiant takes us to Sanford.. did that last year.. it cheap and direct.. but that airport is OUT THERE.

Except for POTC... all the others were mechanical failures.

WHAT ACCENT :mad: :snooty:
Don't try and deny it. :sad2: I'll get Jo to confirm it! :rotfl2:

Katt said:
I'd love to know what all your Mom was having done. PM me if ya want.
Removal and repairs of herinas. :scared:

And Sara got us up early today... She was ready for presents at 7:00 ugh:headache: I was sleeping.
Birthday's and Christmas.. KIDS GET UP WAYYYY TOO EARLY.
Happy Birthday, Sara!!!
mickeyhappybirthday.gif

What did Sara get for her Bday? popcorn::

Don't try and deny it. :sad2: I'll get Jo to confirm it! :rotfl2:
JO will ask WHICH ONE !!!:rotfl2:

Removal and repairs of hernias. :scared:

Ah Those are rough. I had to visit a surgeon this year because My Dr. Thought I might have one.
Happy Birthday, Sara!!!
mickeyhappybirthday.gif

What did Sara get for her Bday? popcorn::

Sara is DYING to post so I'll let her tell you

hi, I had a great birthday I got a i-pod,and a ipod dock to help wake me up for school,:mad: I got two webkinz the whimsy dragon and the American cocker, and also I got a Madam Alexandra .This was a wonderful birthday I got almost everything I wanted :woohoo: and I was wondering if me and one of your daughters would want to play on webkinz with me!!!!

I think it would be kinda cool seeing Space Mountain with the lights on, thanks for the picture!

That pic freaks me out! I like not being able to see in there whileriding!

Sara is DYING to post so I'll let her tell you

hi, I had a great birthday I got a i-pod,and a ipod dock to help wake me up for school,:mad: I got two webkinz the whimsy dragon and the American cocker, and also I got a Madam Alexandra .This was a wonderful birthday I got almost everything I wanted :woohoo: and I was wondering if me and one of your daughters would want to play on webkinz with me!!!!

That is just too adorable! Sounds like a GREAT birthday!

That pic freaks me out! I like not being able to see in there whileriding!

I think that IF it was an Outdoor ride.. I might not like it as well.
the fact that Rockin' Roller Coaster is in the dark I might handle it better.. but "CORKSCREW'S":scared1: And Loops:scared1: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter