Fear of Banana Boats

DizMare

Mouseketeer
Okay, not really fear, per se.

But, now that I've pre-booked the banana boat excursion on CC, I'm concerned that I did a silly thing.

Am I likely to get seasick? How fast does it go? Is this the kind of ride that has warnings for people with bad backs, hearts, etc.?How long does it last? Do you get spun around like in the teacups or just bounced around the ship wakes?

Hmmm, maybe I AM afraid! LOL!

You will not spin but you will go over waves- up and down- just like riding in a small boat. If you get sea sick or motion sick - I think I would refrain from going on it. To me they are fun but then again I LOVE TOT and RnR!

Well, I have no problem with either TOT or RnRC (in fact, I just adore TOT!) Can't do the teacups tho.
How long is the ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter