Favorite Quiet Places/Anxiety Tips

There was a trip when I knew I was going to need breaks and would get overwhelmed with the crowds. What I did was make Table Service reservations each day so that I knew I had a scheduled break at a table reserved for my family - a guaranteed space for us. Just knowing that I had a designated reserved space to look forward to made other uncomfortable situations more tolerable. YMMV, but wanted to present this possibility to you. Enjoy your trip.

Two deserted areas in the MK that I enjoyed during Spring Break 2021: 1. area across from the entrance to Under The Sea (Little Mermaid Ride). There's like a "pull off" area across from that ride that backs up to the "mountain" of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It was totally deserted when I was there and I hung out there while my kids were riding Little Mermaid. 2. In Liberty Square, there is a courtyard behind Ye Olde Christmas Shop (which is a store near the Liberty Bell, by Presidents). The courtyard has a couple of picnic tables and a pavilion. It was totally deserted on several occasions and I hung out there while my kids rode rides). It also happens to be a very pretty spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter