Favorite Holiday (or Otherwise) Commercials

I was just telling the home nurse about this one today. Love it
I like the new Amazon commercial: 3 "older" ladies sitting on a bench watching kids snow sledding. One of the ladies buys these cushions for the sleds for each of them and they go sledding. On the way down, the show their younger selves. All the kids/people watch them go by.

I like the new Amazon commercial: 3 "older" ladies sitting on a bench watching kids snow sledding. One of the ladies buys these cushions for the sleds for each of them and they go sledding. On the way down, the show their younger selves. All the kids/people watch them go by.
I love that one too. I posted the video on the first page

Here’s a new one I just saw, with John Travolta as a disco dancing Santa. He’s still got the moves! Love that Donna Pescow is in it too.

YES!!!!!!!! I wasn't sure if anyone posted this, but it's my favorite for this year and now has a place right near the top of my all-time favorites. Saturday Night Fever is my favorite movie and I've been a big Travolta fan ever since I was really young. My kids haven't seen the movie, so I had to pull various clips so they could understand why this commercial is so perfect... right down to Donna Pescow!

Honestly, the only thing that bothers me is that there's a Property Brothers commercial out right now that also uses Stayin' Alive. I'll be all excited to see John and all of the SNF tributes just to see the home improvement twins 🤣 Nothing against them, but their commercial isn't nearly as fun.

Not really holiday (unless you count my Christmas list :rolleyes1)
But I’ll never for get this one

As far as current commercials, the original kisses commercial.
I finally started seeing this one on Thanksgiving. And I'm soooooo happy they haven't been using the "new" kisses commercial, I'm a fan of the original.

EDIT: It appears they lulled me in to a sense of calm. The "new" commercial with the kid eating the holiday kiss bell just ran. :headache:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, check this heartstrings tugger out!!

I LOVE the commercial for Hobby Lobby. The mother has to go to work, and the teenage boy takes care of the dishes, laundry and decorating the tree (spending his own money on something needed for the tree). When his mom gets home from work and sees all the things her son has done, she is so happy. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I also like the one with John Travolta as Santa dancing like Saturday Night Fever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter