Favorite Epcot TS for lunch?

:crazy2:

I hope the buffet offerings are the same for lunch now, at least.

Personally, I didn't think the differences in offerings was worth the extra money for dinner. But, if I'm paying for it anyway, I'd hope to have it available.

They did have sauerbraten at lunch last month when we went, which used to be dinner only. We were on the DDP, so cost wasn't a factor.

I've done lots of TS lunches in Epcot (tend to do TS-lunch, QS-dinner). My favorites are Nine Dragons, Rose and Crown simply for the view-if you can get the back porch, and Coral Reef-much more relaxed at lunchtime than dinner.

Add me to the Nine Dragons admiration society. My favorite lunch is a couple of apps (spring rolls and the General Tso’s chicken buns) with a side order of fried rice. It gives me all the tastes I am looking for without feeling over stuffed. I do like the honey sesame chicken as well. I try to get there for lunch at least once per trip.

It is so good to hear positive reviews of Nine Dragons, and I've heard more than just a few as of late! I hope that this place is turning around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter