Favorite Epcot TS for lunch?

Moliphino

DIS Veteran
:crazy2:

I hope the buffet offerings are the same for lunch now, at least.

Personally, I didn't think the differences in offerings was worth the extra money for dinner. But, if I'm paying for it anyway, I'd hope to have it available.
They did have sauerbraten at lunch last month when we went, which used to be dinner only. We were on the DDP, so cost wasn't a factor.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I've done lots of TS lunches in Epcot (tend to do TS-lunch, QS-dinner). My favorites are Nine Dragons, Rose and Crown simply for the view-if you can get the back porch, and Coral Reef-much more relaxed at lunchtime than dinner.

fla4fun

DIS Veteran
Add me to the Nine Dragons admiration society. My favorite lunch is a couple of apps (spring rolls and the General Tso’s chicken buns) with a side order of fried rice. It gives me all the tastes I am looking for without feeling over stuffed. I do like the honey sesame chicken as well. I try to get there for lunch at least once per trip.

crabbygal902

after a lapu lapu, I'm not so crabby anymore
It is so good to hear positive reviews of Nine Dragons, and I've heard more than just a few as of late! I hope that this place is turning around!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS