Favorite Epcot Resteraunt

kayrosek

DIS Veteran
Okay I've just begun thinking that I should reconsider Yachtsmen Steakhouse as one of our signature places. If I do this I'm contemplating doing something different than Le Cellier on our Epcot day. i just don't want to get to burned out on steaks. What do think? Any suggestions? What's your favorite Epcot Resteraunt. Oh and we are definatley hoping for Chefs De France for lunch so looking for something else for dinner.

Bistro de Paris, upstairs in France, is many times better than any of the other Epcot restaurants.

We love Tutto Italia. The restaurant is beautiful and the food was awesome:) But Le Cellier is our FAVORITE!

This is hard I have three sorry
Tutto- great food
Teppen Edo- good food & fun
France- good food.

Coral Reef, but I seem to get the steak there, when we go to WDW we usually do burn out on steak, at San Angle, Le Cellier and Rose and Crown usually get all steaks. How about Biergarten there is a good variety of food there.

I love Coral Reef - great atmosphere with the aquarium view & fabulous food. I usually get the steak, but others I have been with have gotten the chicken & mahi mahi and they really liked it. We also like Teppan Edo - good food & fun restaurant.

We had an AMAZING lunch ( so you KNOW dinner is PHENOMENAL!) so my vote is hands down CHEF de FRANCE!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:woohoo::thumbsup2

My vote is for Coral Reef. I love the atmosphere of the place, and every meal I've ever eaten there has been great. The only real down side is that a full restaurant can be fairly noisy, since it's set up so that everyone in the place has an unobstructed view of the aqaurium.

I have a fish dish every time I'm there. Last time, I had their trout special, and it was amazing.

Tutto Italia, if you are on the dining plan, is a great choice for both value and food. One of our favorite WDW meals. And you are almost guaranteed not to get steak. :)

Another vote for Coral Reef here. Agreed it can get a little noisy, but not many places at WDW aren't. The view is amazing and the food has been great everytime we've been there. :thumbsup2

TX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter