Favorite Epcot lunch?

I force my girls to go to the Liberty Inn for one lunch every trip but my favorite place for dinner is Rose & Crown.

Tutto Italia or Coral Reef. We love Chefs for dinner so I am sure lunch will be good as well.

If there is a festival going on, I just eat my way around the world. At all other times (and even during the festivals for my less adventurous mom) the Yorkshire County Fish Shop. Even if you aren't a fish fan, the chips (fries) are amazing and you can get just an order of chips for a pretty reasonable price.

Tangerine Cafe. We stumbled into one day because it started to rain and I loved it. I go every trip now. They are also have a children's cheeseburger and chicken nugget meal which was pleasing to my kids when they were younger.

Via Napoli!!! So good!

For a quick lunch I like the french bakery....sandwiches and pastries are great. Also fish n' chips at the UK pavilion.

Via Napoli in Italy for TS

Tangierine Café in Morocco for QS

If I'm not hungry enough for a full meal its Germany for a Shofferhoffer Grapefruit Beer and a giant pretzel, with a stop in the caramel shop for a dark chocolate covered pineapple spear for dessert.

Where's the love for Kringala Bakeri in Norway: yummy sandwiches, salads, and the desserts are sooooo good :love:
Also love Sunshine Seasons and Tangerine Cafe !

Last edited:
I'm always up for getting the most bang for my buck. We ate at Biergarten for the first time on our recent trip (Candlelight Processional package). We loved it. The food was yummy, the atmosphere is awesome, the entertainment was great, our table mates were nice, and our server was fantastic...very personable and attentive.

I was honestly a little worried about it, but it was a pleasant surprise. We went at dinner in December, but I'd think a lunch during a summer day would be a nice respite from the heat. And I'm always a fan of (good) buffets with lots of variety. There is something for everyone and whatever mood you're in on that buffet. Plus you get a show!

French Dip Burger at Electric Umbrella. I hope this comes back one day. I don’t think it’s on the menu right now. If you ever see it, try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter