Favorite Colleges?

I am currently enrolled at Bates College, a small liberal arts college in Maine. Even though my family and I live far away from any Disney theme park or attraction, we still get our fill of Disney magic at least once a year!

I'm currently at Montclair State University in NJ and I absolutely HATE it here. I plan on transferring out of here to Florida once I get 60 transferrable credits.

I go to a small University in VA called Shenandoah University. I see you might have gone to UT...I hope so because I love the Longhorns! Hook'em Horns!

I'm still in High School, living in the D/FW, but I visit Austin all the time, I can't WAIT to be a Longhorn!

Hey! I'm at the University of Minnesota -Twin Cities! I love it. I went to St. Olaf at first and am definitely not a small campus person. I love living in a beautiful city with great people.

My boyfriend is looking at grad schools and I was wondering how you like Carnegie Mellon. Are you a grad student or undergrad?

I'm actually also at CMU, as a graduate student. What program is he looking at?

Since this is a "college" board for college kids, I thought it'd be nice to talk about the college's you're going to, or planning on going to. I, personally, am planning on UT, but Harvard's pretty cool too... ;)

I go to a small University in VA called Shenandoah University. I see you might have gone to UT...I hope so because I love the Longhorns! Hook'em Horns!

I'm still in High School, living in the D/FW, but I visit Austin all the time, I can't WAIT to be a Longhorn!

SSSSSS. Texas A&M is where it's at. BTHO t.u. and all that jazz. Thanks and Gig 'Em. :thumbsup2

All joking aside, UT is a good school. I seriously considered going there, and was accepted and everything, but ended up choosing A&M. I love it here, but my friends at UT seem to like it there, too. :)

SSSSSS. Texas A&M is where it's at. BTHO t.u. and all that jazz. Thanks and Gig 'Em. :thumbsup2

All joking aside, UT is a good school. I seriously considered going there, and was accepted and everything, but ended up choosing A&M. I love it here, but my friends at UT seem to like it there, too. :)

A&M is nice and everything, but it's hands down when UT has the 25th best business school. :) And besides that, College Station vs. Austin? :teacher: IT was easy for me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter