Favorite cold, refreshing drinks at both parks

My two favs are the mint julep at DL and the Dole whip float. I hope to add a few more from CA on this next trip.

Sometimes you can't beat an icy caramel Frappuccino!

I also love the frozen apple juice sold in the back of Fantasyland.

On one trip I got suckered into buying one of those bulky Disney Parks water misting fans and a very sweet CM told me to dump one of their free counter service ice water cups into it as the ice would make the spray cooler and more refreshing. She was right!

Flo's has milkshakes and I thought I remember reading that they'd make a 'neapolitan' version with all 3 flavors.

The frozen lemonade, especially the cherry flavored one in Fantasyland, is awesome.

I also liked the mocha / coffee smoothie at Schmoozies.

Ive been off sugar for years. This may not sound interesting to many people but my favorite cold drink at the park is soda water from Pizza Port with ice and lemon.

Actually, I'm glad to know that's an option, since I do a lot of hanging out and rider swapping around there. Thanks!

Well, I drink alcohol.. but the Spider Venom from Hollywoodland is super good. Non-alcohol I will get a Pink or Violet drink from Starbucks. Other than that I drink beer at DCA. The WCT bar has the best beer variety in the park.

Where in Hollywoodland? Do you know what's in it? Sounds wicked yummy from the name!

3 years ago I got a frozen drink from maybe one of the cozy cones? I can’t quite remember. It was sort of sweet and tart. My daughter didn’t care for it but I thought it was fun. I pretty much like anything icy cold. Anyone know what that drink was or if it’s still around?

Becky

3 years ago I got a frozen drink from maybe one of the cozy cones? I can’t quite remember. It was sort of sweet and tart. My daughter didn’t care for it but I thought it was fun. I pretty much like anything icy cold. Anyone know what that drink was or if it’s still around?

That was probably Red's Apple Freeze.

A little off the beaten path, one I really liked was at Troubadour Tavern (just outside of Mickey and the Magical Map), the Enchanted Cherry-Apple Lemonade. I generally love anything apple flavored (I really love LeFou's Brew at WDW). It has little sourness to it because of the lemonade, but is very cold and refreshing.

Schmoozies (DCA) has some drinks that we love, mostly the Make Mine Mocha, and last time I was there, they had a frozen caramel apple drink that was really yummy! (It may have been seasonal, though) And yes, I’m DYING to try that frozen horchata drink from RDZ! It’s high on my list for September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter