Favorite Character breakfasts and why...

rsmithx

Mouseketeer
We've yet to do a character breakfast. Our only character meal experience is Garden Grill. As now a young family (taking 18 month old daughter) we want to do a breakfast. We're thinking Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare or Crystal Palace. Tell us what you like the best and why it's your favorite to help us decide!

The Lilo & Stich Breakfast at Ohana is outstanding.

1. Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, & Stitch are usually there

2. It's at the Poly ... great views.

3. Great food and interaction with the kids!

Out of the three you mentioned I say CP because you can get into the park before 8 am and the food is very good.

Our all time favorite is Cape May, the characters are so cute in their swimsuits and since the place is not that busy you get a lot of character time. The food is awesome and they have alot of fresh fruit.

It is a toss up for me. I love CP, the food is great and who doesn't love pooh and friends. I also really like Ohana's too, but I love Sititch!! The food is good there as well, and they bring it to the table so you don't have to keep going up to the buffett. I know your daughter is young, but does she have any interest in certain characters? You might want to take that into consideration. Also if she has never been to one before she may be very scared of the characters.

My families all time favorite is O'hanas. We've seen mickey, minnie, chip-n-dale, goofy, stitch and lilo there before. Plus the food is always hot and good.

The two character meals that we always do are Ohana's and 1900 Park Fare. We begin our trip with Ohana's and end it with 1900 Park Fare. The food at both are fantastic. I would recommend either one of the two.

My two favs are:

Ohana : great character interaction, musical parade, yummy food, the fresh fruit and pineapple bread are wonderful, the view out the window and poly location are awesome too.

Crystal Palace : fantastic buffet, fantastic service, Pooh and the gang are always winners, being in the park before opening if you can get an 8am seating is a wonderful experience, its so beautiful without the crowds all over,

We have only been to CP but we certainly enjoyed it. The food was great and the character interaction was really good also. Try to go before the park opens and you can have Main St all to yourselves!

Out of CP, CM, and 1900 PF, I've had breakfast at CP and 1900 PF. I'd definatly pick CP over 1900 PF. The service was absolutly horrible at 1900 PF, my server was rude and slow. The food was okay, though I like the food at CP better. I always have to make an ADR at CP every trip.

I've also had character meals at LTT, CRT, Akershus, and Garden Grill. LTT and Garden Grill both had decent food and service, though I'd give LTT a slight edge with the food. The character interaction was better at GG. Between CRT and Akershus, I'd pick Akershus for breakfast, and CRT for lunch as far as food is concerned. I've had very good service at both locations. CRT has a great atmosphere and location. Though the location Akershus is great to, and is much more reasonable price-wise. I also prefer the characters at Akershus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter