Favorite cast member?

I've got 2

Janelle at Disney Visa Meet 'n Greet. Starting seeing her there in May and then she started recognizing us. Now she gives us (DD and me) big hugs when she sees us and welcomes us back. :grouphug:

Also, RP, PP photog.:goodvibes He takes great pix and if you can find him, have him take some of our family. I think he only works M-F. I usually ask a fellow PP photog where he is when we are there. If you see him, tell hi for DD9 and me. We won't be able to go to DLR until Jan. 5th (we're blocked :scared1: )

Oh, and one more, my favorite reindeer in the parade, my Nephew, J. :love:

Micheal! And Suzanne! The ones who awarded us our dream suite. Micheal danced in the parade and saw Sophia and yelled out HI SOPHIA..took us a minute to recognize him! But he was AWESOME.

Tim, Lisa..everyone involved with the suite. They just..wow.

I really liked Karen C who was our VIP guide (she also does the walk in walts footsteps tour). She was amazing and went out of her way to do extra things for us that even though we had booked a VIP tour we shouldn't have got - a private showing at Turtle Talk with Crush, songs dedicated to us by Billy Hill and the Hillbillies and best of all getting the CM's on Nemo to give us an anniversary present - letting us walk up the exit onto the next sub and skip the 2 hour line! Plus I had mentioned my assistant at work loved Mickey so she got a signed photo for her and also as I am a teacher she got me 30 Happy Birthday badges to give out to my 8 year olds on their birthdays (they love these!!)

:goodvibes We loved Snow White... she spent so much time with the kids.. one of the girls had brought a flower from home for her..and she loved it... she was the best disney employee we have ever met.

Hey everyone! I havent been on in a while. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season.
As far as cast members that we love, there are so many but Maynard is my favorite. I have read so much about him on the boards. And when we went to Mickeys TOT party and I got apples from him and it was like meeting Elvis.I said, " oh my gosh you are Maynard!!" He took so many pictures with us and even recited this really funny commercial for us that he did voice overs for.
He is really sweet and very entertaining
Maynard2.jpg
MaynardsGang.jpg
SnowWhitenMaynard.jpg
[/IMG]

Maynard is by far the bast CM I have ever met. Just ran into him by accident when we were tying to find a good spot to wait for the fireworks. We had 2 wheelchairs with us and a stroller. He set us up in the middle of the road, just at the spot where they were going to rope it off. So my Dad (who passed away from cancer a few weeks after our trip to DL) got a great spot to see them for the last time. Maynard chatted with us and made us laugh for a good 15 minutes. He is AWESOME! My little sisters have mad a fan page for him on Facebook now! here is the link
www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&s...5&init=q&q=maynard#/group.php?gid=74946642276

We were at the DLH this past June. I used a valet as I was there with my mother who is disabled and my two young children. The valet...I can't remember his name...asked what my children's favorite characters were. Well, my DD told him it was Tinkerbell and my DS said Mickey Mouse. He then went to the Gift shop and brought them each back a stuffed animal of there favorite character while we were checking in. It was so sweet that he went out of his way and his own money to make our stay more magical!

There was one guy who works HM whom I really liked.

He was British and very funny, kept making fun of the "bloody bell hops" over at DCA:rotfl2:

I didn't catch their names and they didn't do necessarily anything monumental, but there was one CM who gave my friend and I honorary citizen badges. Another was directing traffic flow along the backstage detour route after the fireworks and had a very kind smile. Some folks behind us snapped a photo of him and he gave a big, hearty laugh. I wish I had gotten a photo with him.

I also love Cappy who is a turnstile CM at the GCH private entrance. Older gentleman, very sweet.

We always see him at the turnstiles at DL (and DCA too, I think?). I know this is an older thread so maybe he switched positions or does both. We have seen him several times getting everyone ready for the park opening and the countdown. He is so much fun and seems to genuinely love his job. :goodvibes

He works the turnstiles @ GCH entrance to CA. He's the best, I think he and my sister have a "special" friendship :lovestruc Hopefully if he's at the same place in Sept. I can get a few pics of him. He's so sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter