Favorite Bob Memory?

There will definetly have to be a Mo-gee-toe Toast to our beloved Bawb on the Podcast Cruise.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

My favorite podcast was the Mo-jee-tos. And I think the sweetest one was when he said he would send that little girl a Christopher Robin pin. How cute was that??

Dole Whips, Train Wrecks, MoGeeToes, Interventions, Bob for President, "French" Chef....they just go on and on.

Kathy

I became a big Unplugged fan relatively recently, but I loved the moegeetoes and "si si monsieur." I laughed so hard my sides hurt! Bob will be missed, and prayers are with Diana, Brian, and the podcast team.

My favorite memory comes from the first podcast I ever listened to....Dole Whips!

This was the first podcast to which I ever listened as well :rotfl:

It's good that we have these positive memories to keep him alive in our hearts.

Is it not fitting that our last hearing of Bawb on the podcast is of him giving a little girl his Christopher Robin pin and talking about/to Anthony.

He spread the magic till the very last moment and I will always remember him for this.

My favorite Bob moment was on the anniversary show, when he described his stressful position as a grocery store manager. I thought it was so wonderful that he was able to move to Orlando and do things that he loved.

Of course, my favorite memory was when Bawb read my son's e-mail about renting personal watercraft several months after we'd taken the trip. The crew gave him such a razzing over that...DS and I were both giggling the whole time we were listening to it. Just thinking about it makes me smile (and that's a very good thing today). :goodvibes

Is it not fitting that our last hearing of Bawb on the podcast is of him giving a little girl his Christopher Robin pin and talking about/to Anthony.

He spread the magic till the very last moment and I will always remember him for this.

Totally fitting. I thought it was so sweet of Bob to offer her that pin for free, especially since the little girl was so willing to save for whatever length of time it would take to purchase it from Bob.

My favorite memories of Bob are the Dole Whips. It was even mentioned again this past week when Julie was mentioning drinking the saki and bringing home the "empty monogrammed cups" for the family in Scotland.

How about all that really small, gray print so he could save money on his ink cartridges. He was such a funny guy!

My favorite memory is just Bob. I loved everything about him. I loved how he mispronounced things and still tried to say them anyway. I loved how he did a lot of research for the shows and brought his stack of papers that had been highlighted. I loved how much he cared about all of the people sitting around him. Most of all, my favorite thing about listening to Bob is that he still got the magic and it was great to hear him share it.

One thing that I'm certain of is that when I get to WDW next week, I'm getting a cobb salad at the Brown Derby, sushi at Tokyo Dining, and plenty of dole whips in memory of Bob.

My favorite memory is just Bob. I loved everything about him. I loved how he mispronounced things and still tried to say them anyway. I loved how he did a lot of research for the shows and brought his stack of papers that had been highlighted. I loved how much he cared about all of the people sitting around him. Most of all, my favorite thing about listening to Bob is that he still got the magic and it was great to hear him share it.

I totally agree with you.

He was one of a kind! I loved the way they all teased him but you knew that deep down he loved it and even set himself up for the ribbing.

As for the empty dole whips....I laughed so hard that day I almost pee'd my pants!

RIP Bawb. Gone but never forgotten.

So many "bawb-isms" are part of our family's lexicon now. My son even says "Delete! Delete! Delete!".

I loved the picture of Bawb in the bikini!

I loved Bawb's sense of humor and his kind heart towards others. He will be missed! :hug:

All of the previously mentioned....and...

Bawb trying to describe the Happy cow advert on last weeks podcast, to the point I had to find it on youtube....

Happy Cow Race

I'll always remember club bob also :-)

To echo another comment, this is the first/only podcast I listen to and the first/only board I post on. I never felt an online connection enough to want to be part of such a community. !

I'm the same way. And I miss him already so much more than is explainable. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends... and all of us to help support one another and the PodSquad...

Dole Whips, Train Wrecks, MoGeeToes, Interventions, Bob for President, "French" Chef....they just go on and on.

Kathy

Remember when he brought in the train for the train wreck sound effects...:rolleyes: (laughing through my tears.):sad1:

I love how he mispronounced everything! I was in my car waiting to pick my kids up, and laughing so hard that tears were actually rolling down my face when Bawb said "Si, Si, Monsieur". I am so sad that he won't be wearing his speedo on the cruise! I can't imagine the show will ever be the same!

As I was plating some cookies here at work, I had a flash of an image and started to giggle. I had a vision of "scary guy parade"...what those people must have been thinking as he scooted by...:rotfl:

:guilty:

Yes I loved the scary guy parade in the Star Wars video. So funny...and do you notice that they pass someone who is video taping him? They must have thought it was funny too :lmao:

The Star wars weekend video is by far my favorite...then the empty dole whip cups takes a close second.

I am glad to read these stories and laugh again because I truly cannot imagine the podcast without him. :hug: :thanks: Bob for all the laughs.

"Mojitos" and just the sound of his voice was comforting, like an old friend.

"I can't cry hard enough, no I can't cry hard enough....." the song just keeps playing in my head.

I will miss you so much Bawb.

Amy P from WI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter