Favorite Bob Memory?

GabbyMom

<font color=darkorchid>I dropped my pager in the t
I loved how Bob helped WildOscar find a hotel room during the Great Pete Hunt.

How about you?

I was just sitting here thinking about this very thing.

I would have to say what had me was the Dole Whip incident. Showing up with four empty cups and playing it all along like he was going to give each of them a Dole Whip was hysterical!

Two of my favorite Bob memories are the cooler full of the empty Dole Whip cups and his Star Wars weekend video.

I got to meet Bob at the PodMeet this past December but I actually sat and talked to Diana for a good while. She told me the story of how she and Bob over the CB radio. It was very sweet. :love: She also told me how much Bob loved their little dog and in my book that made Bob even more special.

I really enjoyed meeting Bawb at the 2nd PodCast meet in December. He was very warm and friendly, and loved showing off his holiday decorated Kaht.

I'm glad we met.

I think Bob promising to send that little girl his Christopher Robin pin on the last show. It was telling of his big heart.

It would have to be the empty dole whip cups - next time we go to WDW we will have a dole whip in honor of Bob.

We also had a chance to meet him at the podcast meet in December - I didn't get a pic of him unfortunately but here is my wife and son with "da bawb kaht"

Picture%2052.jpg

I think Bob promising to send that little girl his Christopher Robin pin on the last show. It was telling of his big heart.

Don't you mean Will Robinson? I am so sad right now and yet I never met him face to face. My DH can't understand why I am bawling my eyes out over this . . . but I am. :sad1:

I just liked how he seemed so personable. From listening to the podcasts, he really enjoyed meeting listeners and loved being in the parks. That is cool!

I'm so sad that I never got the chance to meet Bob face to face, but I feel as if I know him and that he's always been a part of my life...odd...I know...He reminds me of my father! Opinionated and proud.

My favorite memories would have to be the Dole Whip incident...si si monsieur...and mo-gee-toe, anyone?

Bawb, this one's for you! :drinking1 (closest smilie I could come up with for a mo-gee-toe!)

I will never forget Bob's 'creative' use of the English language. I've never heard anything quite like it.

What a great guy. He will be missed

empty dole whip cups
mo-jee-toes
Si si monsieur
all of the emails that praise Bob - Bob for president!
the far end of the parking lot for the shuttle launches
legendary naps
Elephant Poop, Rakiki's, & Cheeters
Pig poop bingo

just thinking about the boot and kart cam....still crying too :sad1:
too soon now but look forward to laughing through tears remembering the great Bob moments

There will definetly have to be a Mo-gee-toe Toast to our beloved Bawb on the Podcast Cruise.

The empty cooler of Dole whips and the Contemp Video. Still crying here too.

What can I say. Interventions, EVC, Mogeetos, Celebrations, Dole Whip, (pauses). So many things. Every time I think I am finished crying for the friend I never met face to face, I just read something else from my other friends I have never met face to face. While I have never drank Mogeetos before, I think we all will have to raise a mogeeto to Bob when we are on the cruise.:drinking1 . :grouphug: to all of us.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter