Favorite ABD trip

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
We've traveled to about 55 different countries, non-ABD, and have many favorite trips. We will be taking our very first ABD next year, the Adults Only Italy & Switzerland. Although we've been to Italy & Switzerland before, this seemed like a fun way to go back. Glad to hear that this ABD was a favorite of some of you.

No matter how you go, Keep Traveling!

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
we will be on Sept 4-11 trip. Hope to see you then.
We're also booked on the 9/4/2020 Adult Italy & Switzerland. Nice to meet you--we're Andrea & Greg from Northern Virginia. Looking forward to this trip even though it's still 15 months away--lots of traveling between now and then.

Grifdog22

Barking Mad!
AS a followup to my last posting here:

Last week we watched on PBS actress Julie Waters (perhaps best known as Molly Weasley in Harry Potter) hosting a show "Coastal Railways" and she was in Scotland. Part of the episode had her traveling to Isle of Sky (no trains there) just because....and when we saw it we fully understand now why everyone says that was one of the highlights. After watching the episode - all in Scotland - not going anywhere ABD goes - I really think ABD needs to revisit that trip! We would certainly go on the original plan.

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
AS a followup to my last posting here:

Last week we watched on PBS actress Julie Waters (perhaps best known as Molly Weasley in Harry Potter) hosting a show "Coastal Railways" and she was in Scotland. Part of the episode had her traveling to Isle of Sky (no trains there) just because....and when we saw it we fully understand now why everyone says that was one of the highlights. After watching the episode - all in Scotland - not going anywhere ABD goes - I really think ABD needs to revisit that trip! We would certainly go on the original plan.
I'm going to need to check out that show! And I'm glad you understand now!! 💓 💓 💓

Sayhello

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates