Fav. counter service in AK??

The Tusker House...the portions were so large that mom and I split the 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken. It came with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and carrots. Plus we did the meal deal so we could get a drink later and either popcorn or ice cream bar (we got the ice cream).

We've tried them all and like Tusker House the best. The Animal Kingdom meal plus certificates mentioned previously are a good deal! (varies with what you order, of course). They're $11.99 for adults and $5.99 for children 3 - 11.

Definetley Tusker House. There are very few counter service places that offer roasted chicken and green beans. I look forward to this as an inexpensive meals WITHOUT french fries.

We had one of the best counter service meals we've ever had in any park at Tusker House. Rotisserie chicken platter is excellent, and you don't feel like you're eating unhealthy fast food.

We liked Pizzafari...the kids meal deal (if they get the pizza) is great there as you basically get the drink, bottled drink and treat for free. My kids have no interest in PB & J sandwiches or the other kids' offerings at Tusker House or Flame Tree. I had the Italian deli sandwich and really liked it. Oh, and we also enjoyed the bright murals on the walls at Pizzafari. I would really like to try Tusker House and Flame Tree sometime though...

We love the Hot Deli Sandwich at Pizzafari, we always eat there. We are going to try Tusker House this year too. We have never tried any of the other Fast food restaurants.

MelanieC...I know you've done well on WW, how did you calculate your points for the Deli Sandwich? We are going at the 1st of December, and I'm worried about staying on plan! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter