Fast Pass+ Pilot Program - still available?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyChristmas, Oct 13, 2018.

1. DisneyChristmas

DisneyChristmas Mouseketeer since '55

Is the Fast Pass+ Pilot Program still available for guests staying at deluxe resorts? (I understand that there's daily fee per person.) All that I'm finding is older information about the program, but nothing about how to participate currently and which phone number to call. Our 90-days-from-checkout window begins tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

2. zoo2tycoon

zoo2tycoon DIS Veteran

It is for CLUB LEVEL Guests- there is a fee per person per day. You need to book a certain number of days FPS. Also if you cancel the CL reservation the FPs you paid for are cancelled.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Dave006

Dave006 DIS Veteran

$50 per person with a 3 day minimum booking for WDW CL Guests and some select Swan / Dolphin Suites. You call DSS at 407-939-7777 or email disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

They are available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.

Dave

5. Tonberry

Tonberry DIS Veteran

We're staying at Poly club level, and we purchased this 2 weeks ago, so it's still active

6. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Some links to posts/threads that may be helpful on the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies board:

Overview of Program: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ing-anytime-fps-cl-fps.3538258/#post-56320893

Thread Devoted to Planning/Discussion: Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase (Logistics)

dansdad likes this.
  7. DisneyChristmas

DisneyChristmas Mouseketeer since '55

Thanks so much for all of the help. I phoned about noontime today and got all of the FPs and times I’d hoped to snag. It’s just DHubbie and me, so that makes it a little easier. But wow, it’s worth the splurge for our 3 night visit in January.