Fast Pass+ Pilot Program - still available?

DisneyChristmas

Mouseketeer since '55
Is the Fast Pass+ Pilot Program still available for guests staying at deluxe resorts? (I understand that there's daily fee per person.) All that I'm finding is older information about the program, but nothing about how to participate currently and which phone number to call. Our 90-days-from-checkout window begins tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Is the Fast Pass+ Pilot Program still available for guests staying at deluxe resorts? (I understand that there's daily fee per person.) All that I'm finding is older information about the program, but nothing about how to participate currently and which phone number to call. Our 90-days-from-checkout window begins tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

It is for CLUB LEVEL Guests- there is a fee per person per day. You need to book a certain number of days FPS. Also if you cancel the CL reservation the FPs you paid for are cancelled.

We're staying at Poly club level, and we purchased this 2 weeks ago, so it's still active

Some links to posts/threads that may be helpful on the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies board:

Overview of Program: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ing-anytime-fps-cl-fps.3538258/#post-56320893

Thread Devoted to Planning/Discussion: Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase (Logistics)

Thanks so much for all of the help. I phoned about noontime today and got all of the FPs and times I’d hoped to snag. It’s just DHubbie and me, so that makes it a little easier. But wow, it’s worth the splurge for our 3 night visit in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter