Fast pass confusion

S

Simon the dog

Hello. I've been exploring this website and I have the general idea of what a fast pass is...but could use a more thorough explanation and the 'rules'. Is there a website where I can read about FP?

Also, I am sure that only certain rides have fast pass. Where can I find a list?

It appears that fast pass tix run out early in the day. Is this always the case?

Your input would be helpful.

The big attactions have fast Pass...the smaller ones with shorter lies do not. The one ride I know of that consistently sells out of Fast Pass is Test Track in Epcot. Most of the others you can get throughout the day, unless it is an exceptionally crowded time of year. I am sure that on the Theme Parks and Attractions board you will find all the info you need on this. Hope it helps...and hope you register :)

Fastpass-enabled attractions at Walt Disney World

Magic Kingdom
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Jungle Cruise
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Haunted Mansion
Peter Pan's Flight
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Disney-MGM Studios
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
"The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror"
Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D
Star Tours
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Play It!

Disney's Animal Kingdom
DINOSAUR
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Kali River Rapids
It's Tough to be a Bug! !

Epcot
"Honey, I Shrunk The Audience"
Test Track
Living with the Land
Maelstrom
Mission: SPACE

Michele
Thank you for your list of attractions that are Fast Pass enabled. That will help my planning immensely.

I just wanted to add something to this thread in regards to fast pass confusion. We went to WDW for the first time during the week after Christmas. Very busy!! Anyway, MGM was the first park we went to. It stated that fast passes didn't start until 10am. This confused me but since we were all excited and in a hurry to start enjoying things I assumed it meant that you couldn't get a fast pass until that time....wrong!! Needless to say, we got on Tower of Terror pretty quickly and went to the Rock n Roller Coaster. The lineup for fast passes was huge so we decided to wait in the stand by line. Big mistake!! It was over 2 hours before we got to the ride and my two youngest chickened out and I didn't even get to go on the ride.
So take advantage of every fast pass you can get!! Enjoy your trip!!!

Vicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter