Fast pass and tokyo disney

npoon

Mouseketeer
Where can I find the list of fast passable rides? Are they strict like Paris disney that I have to return at the specified time or more lenient like wdw..thanks

Where can I find the list of fast passable rides? Are they strict like Paris disney that I have to return at the specified time or more lenient like wdw..thanks

The list (in English) can be found at http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/schedule/fastpass.html. However, my experience is that at slower times of year, some Fastpass machines are turned off (i.e., Mermaid Lagoon Theater and StormRider).

I have not tried using a Fastpass at TDR after the specified times, but I note that the language printed on the back is different than in the U.S. At WDW it says: "Cannot accept early arrivals". At TDR it says: "For use only during the designated time".

(If you are late, you may be able to get away with it even if it is against the rules by invoking what I call the "gaijin stupidity pass", but I wouldn't make a habit of it...)

When the Pooh ride was all new in Tokyo (and I have to say it is way better than the one at WDW) we visited the park and went to the FP for Pooh first thing and had to wait in a huge line for about 10 min. to only get to the FP machine. It was shortly after 9 AM and we got a return time for 4PM.

But since they now have the Monsters Inc ride as their newest attraction, their attention might have shifted to that ride.

I used a couple FP 2 hours after the time printed on it. They still took it. Only reason why we were that late was the line up for others attractions we didn't have FPs for were extremely long.

You'll be alright.

Just got back last week - we had no problems using Fast Passes after the appointed time. The longest line just to get a fast pass was for the Tower of Terror at Disney Sea. It took us twenty minutes to get to the machine. This was at 9:06 in the morning. Our return time was 5:15pm.

then the earliest time you can get your next fastpass is 11:06?
just want to confirm that it is two hours after you get your fastpass to get another...

then the earliest time you can get your next fastpass is 11:06?
just want to confirm that it is two hours after you get your fastpass to get another...

That's correct. On our first day at Disney Sea, we got a FP for Journey to the Center of the Earth around 9:30am. Our next available time to get a FP was at 11:30am. At 11:30am, we tried to get a FP for Tower of Terror but all FPs had been distributed for that ride. The next morning, we made getting a FP for ToT a priority.

For all the popular rides at Disney Sea and Disneyland, we had to get FPs. Otherwise, we would have had to wait anywhere from 2-3.5 hours per ride. We were there a few days before New Year's so I assume the long wait times are probably not the norm with the exception of the weekends during the summer months.

Wow, those wait times are bad! Both our visits were around halloween. While TDL was somewhat busy (45 min. for Haunted Mansion, but most other rides around 20-30 min) TDS was almost dead. Everything incl. ToT was walk-on. We loved it and will schedule our next visit for Halloween again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter