FAQ - 2010 DDP, DxDP and QSDP Everything you always wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
would someone confirm which restaurant is Wolgang Puck Cafe (first floor)...is that still the one on the ground floor or the upstairs one? :confused3 thanks

The breakfast allotments listed in the brochure have always been entree, juice and non-alcoholic beverage for everywhere. If you are able to get something different at Main Street Bakery (or anywhere else), that's something the bakery does itself (and they could change their policy to match the brochure at any time if they wish to)

Thanks for clearing that up! :goodvibes

I thought I had read that Beaches and Cream was included in the dining plan and now it does not seem to be on the list for 2010. Do you think it will get added on? Is it considered Quick Service or table service?

I thought I had read that Beaches and Cream was included in the dining plan and now it does not seem to be on the list for 2010. Do you think it will get added on? Is it considered Quick Service or table service?

Beaches & Cream is on the DDP for 2010. It is considered table service. They do have a counter service window but you cannot use a dining credit or snack credit for any items purchased via the window.

It's the ground floor. The upstairs dining room does not accept DDP at all.

I just looked at the DDP list and thankfully it's been updated again - phewww! but... it says that WPC is the first floor only that's on the DDP. Is that different that last year? Why would they call it the first floor if it is the ground floor? :confused3

There is a building at West Side - Downtown Disney that I refer to as the Wolfgang Puck Complex because it hosts three separate restaurants, all of them with Wolfgang Puck's name.

Wolfgang Puck Express is a counter service and will cost one CS credit per person on the dining plan (note that there is a second outlet at DTD Marketplace that has a much more extensive menu than the Wolfgang Puck Express at West Side and is also one CS credit on the dining plan.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe is located on the first floor (which in the US is the same thing as ground floor - the previous poster is from Scotland, where the floor designations are different - in the US the ground floor is the same thing as the first floor, above that is the second floor) of the Wolfgang Puck Complex. It is a table service restaurant and costs one TS credit per person on the dining plan.

Wolfgang Puck's Upstairs Dining Room is located upstairs in the Wolfgang Puck complex. It is a separate restaurant from the Wolfgang Puck Cafe on the first (or ground) floor, and has a more upscale atmosphere and menu. It does not accept the dining plan at all.

If you want to use the dining plan please make sure that you make reservations for the Wolfgang Puck Cafe and not for the Wolfgang Puck Upstairs Dining Room.

Yay! I was just posting because I could not find the latest brochure....but I Googled and found the 12/30/09 updated one. I do see both Tokyo Dining and Teppan Edo listed! Woohoo!!! :)

Just in case anyone else can't find it in the thread (I couldn't find the updated one!): http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...DisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Dining_updated2.pdf

The latest links to all of the plans are also in the first post (and specific plans FAQ post) on this thread. :goodvibes

Yaaa Teppan Edo was added!!!!!!!!!

I had called to reserve Teppan Edo on the DDP, and the CM told me it wasn't included in the 2010 DDP, and she said since the brochures were already out, that she didn't think it would added later...so for sure it's on the 2010 DDP?

thanks!

I had called to reserve Teppan Edo on the DDP, and the CM told me it wasn't included in the 2010 DDP, and she said since the brochures were already out, that she didn't think it would added later...so for sure it's on the 2010 DDP?

thanks!

The links to the updated 2010 DDP Brochures on the Disney World site are in the first post of this thread, so if you want to verify you can check it right from the "horses mouth" so to speak.

But yes, it as definitely been added. Disney updated their online brochures on 12/21 and again on 12/30. Teppan Edo (among others) were added to the 12/30 list.

The links to the updated 2010 DDP Brochures on the Disney World site are in the first post of this thread, so if you want to verify you can check it right from the "horses mouth" so to speak.

But yes, it as definitely been added. Disney updated their online brochures on 12/21 and again on 12/30. Teppan Edo (among others) were added to the 12/30 list.

Thank you, will call today! Can't wait. And also I see someone post that wolfgang puck express is a quick service?

Wolfgang Puck Express is a quick service. Wolfgang Puck Cafe is a table service.

Is there a price limit on snacks? I know in the past it has been around $4.00. Is it still the same?

Thanks

I am looking on the brochure for 2010 and under table service meals it shows for lunch/dinner one single serving of the following: appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.

I thought appetizers were not included on the regular dining plan but I can't find anywhere on there where it is specifying that this is for dxddp or whatever. Did they change it this year?

I am looking on the brochure for 2010 and under table service meals it shows for lunch/dinner one single serving of the following: appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.

I thought appetizers were not included on the regular dining plan but I can't find anywhere on there where it is specifying that this is for dxddp or whatever. Did they change it this year?

Appetizers are for ages 3-9 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter