Fantasy Wheelchair/ECV/Stroller Accessories...

New accessories I need or want. A horn that is loud enough to make people get out of my way but not loud enough to damage their ears.
A decent cane holder.
Seats that change from cloth to vinyl and back so I don't have to worry about rain.
And a cover over the contrller to keep out the rain but allow my hand to fit in.
A higher back like a car seat .
A way to control it so I can continue signing and moving at the same time.
And a for class a swing away desk top.

DD and I were at a workshop on storytelling today. One of the other girls at the workshop has a power wheelchair that she drives with a headrest control. She has a small access screen mounted in front of her where she can see what mode (level of pwoer and some other controls) she is in. The stroryteller thought that it told lots of other things like temperature and that got me to thinking. All the screen on my DD's power wheelchair tells is what mode she is in, but it might be nice to have some other things, like temperature, direction, maybe something that senses how close she is to a curb, since she has visual perceptual probelms that make it hard for her to tell how close she is to the edge of curbs.

I use a Ti Sport Titanium chair so it is very easy to maneuver in crowds however people never see or hear me coming so I would love an electronic divise like a car safety alarm that would say to people around me "you are to close to the wheelchair"...or..."please step away from the wheelchair". This way I have room to move and don't get stepped on as easily.

And I totally agree with the built in umbrella that would be awesome.

I also would love an instant defrost on the rims of the chair so as you
move from air conditioning to heat or heat to air the rims stay dry so you still have traction to push.

I use a Ti Sport Titanium chair so it is very easy to maneuver in crowds however people never see or hear me coming so I would love an electronic divise like a car safety alarm that would say to people around me "you are to close to the wheelchair"...or..."please step away from the wheelchair". This way I have room to move and don't get stepped on as easily.

And I totally agree with the built in umbrella that would be awesome.

I also would love an instant defrost on the rims of the chair so as you
move from air conditioning to heat or heat to air the rims stay dry so you still have traction to push.

I love these! I would like to have heated and cooled leather seats :) I think that would be the ultimate. I love the heated leather seats in my car. They make life so much nicer on days the back is in spasms :)

~Roll-on cars for Mansion.
~some sort of device to minimize the force required to push uphill (on a manual chair... not an engine)
~How about a "cow-catcher" mounted to the front for navigating the parks?

You're into the spirit, Steve!
And I like the heated seat and rims. Here in Minnesota I am worried about the gel in DD's seat getting too cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!