Fantasy Menu Pictures and Schedule

WDW Princess 71 said:
I'm still a bit confused with the 2nd night in AP menu offering, can someone please clarify? Am I understanding that you will miss a whole section of appetizers from either the Prince/Princess, Captains Gala, or Til We Meet Again menus, depending on which night is your magic night in AP, because the appetizers are "replaced" with a different predetermined offering?

I second this question but would also like to know that if you dont like anything offered can they bring you an app from the reg menu?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using DISBoards

I'm still a bit confused with the 2nd night in AP menu offering, can someone please clarify? Am I understanding that you will miss a whole section of appetizers from either the Prince/Princess, Captains Gala, or Til We Meet Again menus, depending on which night is your magic night in AP, because the appetizers are "replaced" with a different predetermined offering?

I second this question but would also like to know that if you dont like anything offered can they bring you an app from the reg menu?

Yes, that is how it worked for us. We were only given the option of if we wanted the popcorn soup or not. There was not another option offered to anyone at our table that I am aware of.

Thanks for the posting of the menus. Everything looks so good I cant wait for my cruise.

Thanks, everyone, for the great info and menus! We'll be sailing on Saturday and I was so very happy when I realized that our Remy dinner falls on Pirate night, since we have done that menu several times. (Yes, I should have done better research before booking, but I made the reservation for the first available Remy date. Anyway, I'm tickled at the way it worked out! :thumbsup2) We are really looking forward to this trip!

Thanks, everyone, for the great info and menus! We'll be sailing on Saturday and I was so very happy when I realized that our Remy dinner falls on Pirate night, since we have done that menu several times. (Yes, I should have done better research before booking, but I made the reservation for the first available Remy date. Anyway, I'm tickled at the way it worked out! :thumbsup2) We are really looking forward to this trip!

Have a great time on your cruise:woohoo: I cannot wait for our cruise, which is almost a month away:banana:

How do I figure out what rotation I am on?

As previously mentioned, you don't find out until you get to the port.

You, or your TA if you used one, can contact DCL and request a specific rotation prior to the cruise. It is only that, a request. They do try to fill such requests if they can though.

In general, how is the food all in all? I've read some mixed things about the steak.....one poster compared it to Golden Corral (hope not!). Everything certainly sounds delicious!!!

kddlm said:
In general, how is the food all in all? I've read some mixed things about the steak.....one poster compared it to Golden Corral (hope not!). Everything certainly sounds delicious!!!

It was fine to me. Food as good, but again it's Disney. They aren't really known for their food. The deserts are the best.

DynamicDisneyDuo said:
As previously mentioned, you don't find out until you get to the port.

You, or your TA if you used one, can contact DCL and request a specific rotation prior to the cruise. It is only that, a request. They do try to fill such requests if they can though.

Have you found that the unscientific way of figuring out who gets what really works? I'm talking about, if you are adults traveling alone you get.... If you have young kids you get.... If you have older kids you get.... Just wondering if that was really the case with folks.

What were your experiences with rotation luck?

Have you found that the unscientific way of figuring out who gets what really works? I'm talking about, if you are adults traveling alone you get.... If you have young kids you get.... If you have older kids you get.... Just wondering if that was really the case with folks.

What were your experiences with rotation luck?

Years ago you could figure that out, however, DCL no longer assigns rotations based on the makeup of your party. We have experienced all of the rotations. Honestly, they don't really matter to us.

Is the dessert a small trio on the animators show night (drawing night not crush) too. Just wondering because I will try to pick a rotation where I do not miss baked Alaska. D you get a choice on that night?

Thanks!!

A friend of mine went on the Fantasy and they do not serve Baked Alaska on the new ships only the Magic and Wonder.

You can see the deserts offered on the last menu posted in the first post.

I was just wondering if the end of the menu is altered if that is your show night in animators because I know the appetizers are altered if it is the night they do the show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter