Fantasy June 8th, 2013. Who's going?

We have had this cruise booked since last Spring Break, and I just realized that we are getting really close! It will be me, DH (39), DS (8) and DD (7). This will be our 4th Disney Cruise--we've sailed the Eastern and Western on the Magic, and did a 4 day on the Dream last Spring.
I can't wait to meet all of you! I will go over to the FB page ASAP.:)

Teri

tinkerbell0611 said:
How can I get info about the facebook page?

I try to send the link but it won't work. But look on FB "cruising Disney fantasy June 8, 2913" also if ou go near the beginning of the thread there is a link.

Hello!

DH and I will be joining you. We are excited to be on the Fantasy for the first time!

Meredith

My DH and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary on this cruise and our DD will have just turned 9 at the end of May. This is her 2nd cruise and our 3rd. We went last year for Spring Break on the Dream. Can't wait to try out the Fantasy.

Is anyone signed up for fish extender program for June 8-15 western Carribbean cruise? Just wondering if anyone has. Thanks!

houstonmickey7 said:
Is anyone signed up for fish extender program for June 8-15 western Carribbean cruise? Just wondering if anyone has. Thanks!

There is a sign up on FB.

Locked in this cruise when it first opened up. I will be me (Bill) along with my twin girls and their BFF. It will be their BFF's first cruise ever and all three are 13 years old. This will also be our Grand Slam cruise and we can't wait to see the Fantasy. Just sent a request to join Face Book.

jacobsmommy said:
We will be joining you guys on our first cruise!!! It'll be me, dh, 9yo ds, 5 yo dd and my parents. We are all so excited!! Not sure if we'll really do any excursions (had a bad boat on the ocean experience while swimming with the dolphins in Cancun). We are big Disney freaks-so we have always dreamed about a Disney cruise!! Since we're first timers any tips would be appreciated!

I have a DS(9) and DD(5)! We have cruised all Disney ships but Fantasy. Your kids will love it!

My wife, and 3 sons (18, 16, 12) will be going on the cruise. We've had our reservations since last March. Can't wait.

We'd like to join the Facebook group. What do we need to do?

Thanks,
Mike

The FB group is called "cruising on the Disney Fantasy June 8th, 2013" I searched for that and then joined the group. Someone will accept your request and then you're in.

I asked to join the FB group about a week ago and haven't been accepted to join. Is there anything I need to do.

I looked at the Facebook group, and there's no one to approve. Please re-submit the request.

Jenn-grouP coordinator

I just checked this morning and saw I was a member of the FB group. Thanks. Sorry about the confusion.

We are so excited to be on this cruise, too! This will be our 2nd cruise, our first was the Dream in Jan 2012. It will be me, DH, and our 2 kids (DD is 11 and DS is 9).

We finally booked our flights and are getting very excited!! :cool1:

See you all in June!

PS: I just sent a request to join the Facebook group, too.

If you are not signed up for the FE and are wanting to participate, you must go to the FB page and sign up by April 1st.

Well, after looking at DISboards for a while I have found myself compelled to register and post something. So, a little about me and my family.

We are the Diniz (pronounced "Denise", like the girl's name) family and we are from Bakersfield, CA (north of Los Angeles). We are a family of 5 which includes me, my DW Liz(I'm not allowed to give her age), DD12, DD10, and DD8. Everyone, including me, is excited about our first cruise and can't wait to go. We will also do a pre-trip to Universal Studios and WDW for a week prior to the cruise. I read about the FB page and about FE (sounds fun). Can't wait!

-Chris

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter