Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

We would love to join the FE group, but I'm not sure how to PM. I thought i already had 10 posts from two years ago, but I'll post our info for now:

User name: ksibillia
Cruisers: Kristine, Kevin, Kali (12), Sydney (12), Haley (7)
No allergies
Celebrating HAley's 7th bday
Alcohol OK
Favorite characters: Mickey and Minnie

We would love to join the FE group, but I'm not sure how to PM. I thought i already had 10 posts from two years ago, but I'll post our info for now:

User name: ksibillia
Cruisers: Kristine, Kevin, Kali (12), Sydney (12), Haley (7)
No allergies
Celebrating HAley's 7th bday
Alcohol OK
Favorite characters: Mickey and Minnie

You need to get your post count over 10 to send or receive PMs.

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You can go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send PMs as well some other DIS functions (signature, upload images).

I have added you to the FE group.

Welcome aboard,

Martin

OK, I'll host the DISboards FE...

Please PM me with this information:
  • DISboard Username
  • Cruisers names and ages at time of cruise
  • Stateroom #
  • Allergies - who and what type?
  • Are you celebrating anything special?
  • Are you OK receiving alcoholic gifts for adults?
  • List each individuals favorite Disney character
  • Optionally, any other information you feel is needed...
I'll post the FE list(s) in this thread and via PM as they are compiled.

Thanks,

Martin

Im new to DISboards and i did go to go the technical support page and do 10 posts so i can PM but it still doesnt seem to be working. Can i send you the info on here? Or can you PM me and then maybe i can respond?

We are excited to go on our first Disney Cruise! We love cruising and Disney. I will have my two daughters 7 and 6 months! If anyone has any tips on cruising with babies please share!

I just sent the fourth FE group list to the participants.

ksibillia - You need to get your post count up over 10 so I can send you the list.

ngsoldier1 - You're the first cabin on the next list.

Martin

We have lanyards:
Lanyard Color.jpg

Lanyards are black on turquoise, made from recycled P.E.T., 3/4" x 35", have a break-away (for safety), a buckle (to remove the ID holder) and a horizontal ziplock ID holder. If we can get a minimum order together they'll be right around $3 each. We're selling them at cost plus the cost of postage ($1-$2 for a set). Payment will be via PayPal. Taking orders until the 75 day mark, July 13, 2015. Please PM me for details on how to order.

Wear your lanyard, stand out in the crowd and identify fellow DISboard group members!

Martin

Hello All- we will be cruising with you all this coming September. This is our first cruise so we are very excited. We have two girls 7 and 4 (turning 5 2 days after the cruise) who are beyond thrilled.

Martin- I just sent you a PM for joining the FE.

Hello All- we will be cruising with you all this coming September. This is our first cruise so we are very excited. We have two girls 7 and 4 (turning 5 2 days after the cruise) who are beyond thrilled.

Martin- I just sent you a PM for joining the FE.

:welcome: Welcome aboard! :welcome:

You'll have a blast.

Martin

My wife and I are almost finished paying off our cruise. We would like to join the Fe group. We have some catching up, to read all the post's from everybody. We are in a GTY and do not have a room number yet. This will be our 10th DCL cruise. Can not wait to book number 11, we have been working hard to get our PLATINUM status. Not sure who is in charge of the FE group?

My wife and I are almost finished paying off our cruise. We would like to join the Fe group. We have some catching up, to read all the post's from everybody. We are in a GTY and do not have a room number yet. This will be our 10th DCL cruise. Can not wait to book number 11, we have been working hard to get our PLATINUM status. Not sure who is in charge of the FE group?

DisneyLove58 is running the FE groups and I am assisting. You can send her or I your information and we'll make sure you're added:
  • DISboard Username
  • Cruisers names and ages at time of cruise
  • Stateroom #
  • Allergies - who and what type?
  • Are you celebrating anything special?
  • Are you OK receiving alcoholic gifts for adults?
  • List each individuals favorite Disney character
  • Optionally, any other information you feel is needed...
I'm awaiting the final 46 $50 Disney Gift cards I just ordered from Target to arrive and our cruise will be PIF. Welcome aboard!

Martin

Hi. My family and I are sailing on the 9/26 Eastern Caribbean. We really want to participate in the Fish Extender. I just ordered them. There are 8 of us. How did I sign up?

Thanks!
Kristin

You need to get your post count over 10 to send or receive PMs.

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You can go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send PMs as well some other DIS functions (signature, upload images).

I have added you to the FE group.

Welcome aboard,

Martin
I will be on the Fantasy 9/26/15 cruise also with my husband and 8yro son would love to do Fish Extenders and meet some fun families. This is our 2nd time on the Fantady. Did the Western Carrib in 2013... Can't wait!
Please let me know if I can participate or how to proceed.
Thanks
Laura P.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter