Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

Yes! We're from Chula Vista. This will be our second cruise with Disney. DH, myself, DS 9, and DS 7. So excited, we booked one of the aft cabins with a huge balcony.
We're from Chula Vista too, Otay Ranch area. Our first cruise DH, DD 8, DD5 and myself :) Last year in July I tried to book an aft, but realized I was way too late. When are you flying out to Florida?

San Diego is my favorite place in the USA. I lived in northern San Diego county for 15 years in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Met my wife in Carlsbad when I lived on the beach in Oceanside. We moved to southwest Florida 5 years ago. We'd move back in a heartbeat if we could afford to buy a place where we could hear the surf.

Martin

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise last week, our first on Disney, and we are SO excited! It will be myself, my husband, and our two boys who will be 10 and 6 when we cruise. My parents are also traveling with us. We LOVE everything Disney, and usually go to Disney World at least once a year. We would love to participate in a FE too! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

San Diego is my favorite place in the USA. I lived in northern San Diego county for 15 years in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Met my wife in Carlsbad when I lived on the beach in Oceanside. We moved to southwest Florida 5 years ago. We'd move back in a heartbeat if we could afford to buy a place where we could hear the surf.

Martin
We couldn't agree more Martin! We live in Phoenix and try to get there as often as possible.

My husband and I will be on this cruise as well. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise, but our first time on a 7 night and first time on the Fantasy. My husband has not enjoyed the 3 & 4 night cruises as much as me in the past because of Nassau and it doesn't seem like there's ever enough time to get everything done and relax both.
I'm thinking this one will be more relaxed because of the extra sea day which he will like. We chose a 5E corner room, which I'm really excited about. We like the extra space on the verandah and DH likes the proximity to Cabanas and the Adult area. We had this category on the DVC cruise and really liked it, but we like the price tag on this cruise better considering we paid more for the DVC one.(never again)
For those of you who have been on a 7 night cruise, what are the differences? I understand there's Palo brunch and different shows. Very excited about this cruise, just wish it was about a year sooner.

Hi!
Viajo con mi marido y mi hijo!
Alguno habla español.
travel with my husband and son!
you speak Spanish?
Pau

Ahoy, fellow Fantasy shipmates!

We will be sailing on the Fantasy with you all on 9/26. We are looking forward to meeting our fellow DCL cruisers (virtually) here on the DIS and in person at the meet-and-greet on embarkation day.

Our crew: DH, me and DD (nearly 10 at sailing). So happy to see that other families with kids in the 9-12 age range are booked on this sailing in late September (particularly since school is in session). We are in a 5E corner aft stateroom. Can't wait to relax and enjoy the view from our veranda! Also planning to enjoy dinner at both Palo and Remy, and to spend some quiet time in the Rainforest area of Senses Spa. Oh, and doing A LOT of snorkeling in all three ports!

The 2015 Halloween on the High Seas sailing dates have not been officially announced yet, but it's a pretty sure bet the 9/26 Fantasy sailing will be included! Looking forward to meeting Jack & Sally and possibly some Disney Villains onboard. (We are huge Villains fans!) We're doing a 7-night stay at WDW pre-cruise and plan to go to MNSSHP again this year, but would rather not wait 2+ hours to meet Jack & Sally in the Magic Kingdom.

Here's hoping for clear skies, fair winds and smooth sailing!

Last edited:
I am not able to PM so here is our info.
  • Lacey, Anthony, Ethan & Isabella
  • TBD
  • None
  • Lacey's birthday
  • yes
  • Mickey Minnie, Donald & Goofy
  • This is our third Disney Cruise and first time on the Fantasy. Its also our first 7 night cruise! :)

Hello!

Looking to join the FE group. :) Is there a Facebook group yet? This will be our third Disney Cruise. Super Excited!

Lacey

I am not able to PM so here is our info.
  • Lacey, Anthony, Ethan & Isabella
  • TBD
  • None
  • Lacey's birthday
  • yes
  • Mickey Minnie, Donald & Goofy
  • This is our third Disney Cruise and first time on the Fantasy. Its also our first 7 night cruise! :)

Lacey,

We are not allowed to discuss Facebook groups on the DIS boards. I cannot send you a PM either. You need to get your post count over 10 to send or receive PMs.

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You can go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send PMs as well some other DIS functions (signature, upload images).

I'll add you to the FE group.

Welcome aboard,

Martin

Lacey,

We are not allowed to discuss Facebook groups on the DIS boards. I cannot send you a PM either. You need to get your post count over 10 to send or receive PMs.

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You can go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send PMs as well some other DIS functions (signature, upload images).

I'll add you to the FE group.

Welcome aboard,

Martin

Are we allowed to do google documents? I know they've been super helpful before.

Are we allowed to do google documents? I know they've been super helpful before.

Or even seen you are email so we can correspond that way?

Email and Google Docs are also officially discouraged on the DIS by the administrators.

"You should be able to conduct all FE discussion using PM or just posting in the thread."​

Just 4 more posts until you can send a PM. :)

Martin

Just booked our cruise last week and looking forward to the fun!!! Daughter will be just shy of 8 when we cruise, and it's still a surprise to her!! This is our first Disney cruise and cannot wait to set sail!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter