Fantasmic Has Finally Returned!!

The OP feels like a press release, or some kind of advertisment. It was clearly drafted ahead of time by someone.
Who do you work for OP?
And your point is????? What? And had you taken about 3 seconds to look at the post you would see that it is a copy of the posting from a Disney Blog. But what exactly would your objection be to posting the press release announcing the return of a show that people have been waiting to return?

Hollywood Studios Passholder Park Passes No Longer Available for Return of Fantasmic

With the announcement that Fantasmic would be returning November 3rd, Disney World Annual Passholders flocked to make Disney Park Pass reservations for Hollywood Studios that day. As of publish time, Hollywood Studios park passes are no longer available for Annual Passholders on November 3rd. Of course, Passholders could always park hop over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to catch the return performance of Fantasmic, unless Disney restricts park hopping – something they haven’t done with the exception of Magic Kingdom for a few hours on October 1, 2021.

So if I am already booked and Hollywood and Vine I would need to switch to the package right?

Also interested in the answer to this. Can we just call and change it to the package or do we have to cancel and rebook which will be much harder to get?
You will need to make a new reservation. You can call and see if they can update your current reservation but it may need to be cancelled and rebooked. If that's the case you may wish to book the new one before cancelling the original, just to ensure you don't lose out.

In the past I booked Fantasmic! Dinner Packages online. Not sure if it's the same now?

get from genie plus?so the package is just a ticket, not a specific location where you can watch the show??

is the reserved area better than let's say the area you could get from genie plus?

In the past the dining reservations were in a section right-centre. Large area with good viewing. I would not hesitate to book a Fantasmic dining package again.

I really, really hope it's a Genie+ selection because that would make the availability of every other Genie+ choice at HS much better.

No clue whether they'll do it. If so, maybe not immediately. Will be insanely difficult to get if they put it on Genie+ on its first day.

A smidge off topic - but what does the return of these dining packages mean for the dining plan? Does it seem to be something that will hopefully happen soon or no?

Hollywood Studios Passholder Park Passes No Longer Available for Return of Fantasmic

With the announcement that Fantasmic would be returning November 3rd, Disney World Annual Passholders flocked to make Disney Park Pass reservations for Hollywood Studios that day. As of publish time, Hollywood Studios park passes are no longer available for Annual Passholders on November 3rd. Of course, Passholders could always park hop over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to catch the return performance of Fantasmic, unless Disney restricts park hopping – something they haven’t done with the exception of Magic Kingdom for a few hours on October 1, 2021.
No more AP access but other guest types do have access?

When you have an AP that is not blocked out on that date, you should be allowed in. This is just wrong.

Fantasmic! Cast Member previews to take place November 1 and November 2 at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cast Member previews for the return of Fanastmic! at Disney's Hollywood Studios will take place ahead of the public debut on November 3.

Previews for eligible Cast Members will begin at 9:30pm on November 1 and November 2 2022. Sign-ups start this Friday, Oct. 21.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members and their Guests

Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 9:30pm for Cast Member plus up to three guests
This preview is exclusive to eligible Cast Members statused to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Walt Disney World Cast Members and their Guests

Wednesday, Nov. 2 at 9:30pm for Cast Member plus up to three guests
This Magic Backstage sweepstakes preview is open to all eligible Walt Disney World Cast Members.

Obviously, when your ADR day hits, reservations start being available at 6am EST - but when they drop new reservations like the Fantasmic package (when it's past your ADR window) do they still come available at 6am? Or is it midnight? Or some other time? Anyone know?

Considering I also have a resort reservation which should technically allow me access..I’m feeling litigious 😈
The resort bucket is still open (I just checked). I remember similar issues happening early on with Park Reservations and onsite APs were able to call and get the reservation as long as resort bucket was still open. You shouldn’t have to call… but if you want to go that should do the trick :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter