• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Question

pjstevens

Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder
Could someone please explain why it is that the dinner packages for the Fantasmic show do not allow those doing the MYW plan to use them for that package, yet the plan is available at those restaurants and from what i can tell, they are charging the same price for the meal. This is going on all the info I've read on the board here. Thanks for all the help you all have provided me in my planning.
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

What I mean is that with the MYW TS, you get the same thing at those restaurants as what they are offering. The Hollywood and Vine is the same price for the buffet as it is normally. The other two restaurants are combining their prices and offering what you would get with the myw meal. This is why I am confused. I understand why they don't want to take the discount card (but some say they do), but to make PS, for the package, do I wanted to make this one of our TS for the week and want so desperately to see this show. But, my kids are 14 and 17, so they count as adults, but the 17 is recovering from anorexia, so she doesn't eat enough to warrant having to pay out of pocket that night and the 14 is an on again off again eater, depending on his mood. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter