Fanny pack, mini pack or backpack...thoughts?

OP the top left pic of ‘fanny pack’ looks similar to one of the larger Everest ones. You ‘d be shocked how much they can hold, medical personnel tend to use them.

Unless you have a big fanny pack adjusted just so, can get annoying where it sits on the waist when you walk long distances. When I inevitably get tired of it and hand it over to the mr, he adjusts the strap and wears as a sling bag. Doesn’t fit the same on most females.

Love my cross body bags but, agree with a PP, they tend to get heavy on the shoulder after several hours.

Have the bigger VB sling. It’s a bit stiff for my liking, made out of recycled bottles. Very nice for RL usage. Picked up a smaller type (think it’s hilfinger branded?, cheap one I got a Ross) made out of neoprene for upcoming trip.

I use a Jansport half pint backpack at the park and they are my everything. It fits a bottle of water, a hoodie, and a wallet and it's water proof. I actually use it day to day and most people consider it a purse and not a backpack.

However when I fly in to DL, I store a half pint in a larger Jansport that fits under a airline seat. I just leave the larger one in a DL locker and as I shop with my half pint I'll deposit stuff in the locker, with the larger one holding all my purchases and packages when I leave.

I feel the same about Loungefly backpacks as some others. I just can't stomach spending 5+ times the price when I can get a half pint Janport for $25 with an unlimited warranty (totally free if I use Amazon points). Let alone a design with a white bottom. 🙄

I did finally fall in love with a BoxLunch Danielle Nicole Disney design ($52 on sale) that's on its way. I'm curious how it will hold up and it will only be used for the park. I'm a bit late to the BoxLunch game, so I'm not sure what the quality long term is going to be. But overall, I don't think you can ever go wrong with a Jansport. If it breaks just mail it back, no receipt required. They'll either fix it or send you a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter