Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

If you want ot eat at the castel, (which I think I saw on your list) then that is two table service credits. All the others should be 1. All CS are 1 credit per person.

I think it's 1900 Park Fare Dinner at GF I think. How many credit is that. Thanks Jenseib you help out a lot. Most of my choices are from your TR and that's nice :).

I think it's 1900 Park Fare Dinner at GF I think. How many credit is that. Thanks Jenseib you help out a lot. Most of my choices are from your TR and that's nice :).

That 1 credit. I went back later and realized I was reading wrong. LOL!

I read stuff wrong all the time on here! LOL

Lizet-
1900 was really fun and the food was really good too! (but you already know how I feel about it!);)

I read stuff wrong all the time on here! LOL

Lizet-
1900 was really fun and the food was really good too! (but you already know how I feel about it!);)

I do that all the time it's ok. I think I understood lol :rotfl2: well as for now I think that is all the planning I can do. I have to wait until Dec. to post the hours and to call to make reservations. I will try to update things that happen in my life while I wait. I guess I don't know what else you write in a pre trip report it is my first one.

I do that all the time it's ok. I think I understood lol :rotfl2: well as for now I think that is all the planning I can do. I have to wait until Dec. to post the hours and to call to make reservations. I will try to update things that happen in my life while I wait. I guess I don't know what else you write in a pre trip report it is my first one.

From what I've been told... you write what ever you want! Disney or non-Disney! :hippie:

Oh really ok then I will upload some pics later hopefully it is very hectic right now at home and work.

I think I decided to eat at Akershus for Breakfast. I don't think my sister would like to eat lunch or dinner there she is very picky when it comes to food.

Best Places to meet Characters like Mickey and the gang, Princesses, Rafiki, Mulan, Mary Poppins, Alice and her friends, Pinocchio and some others?

I know I can check in the park where the characters will be and what time. I was just wondering where have you seen them.

Besides the Character Meals.

Also What is a must do when you visit WDW?

Hey! I don't have all the facts about character meets, but I remember a few pointers from reading all the TRs on the DISboards. :surfweb:
Epcot will sometimes have different folks at WS. For example, Mulan and company are sometimes caught near China. Snow White and maybe some of the dwarfs have been seen near Germany. I also heard that Mary Poppins has been seen in the U.K.
Magic Kingdom should have a lot of characters out and about. I've heard that Alice in Wonderland (along with others from the film) can be seen near the Mad Tea Party ride. And Buzz Light Year is next to his ride.
If I find any other tips for character meetings, I'll let ya know! Good luck with your planning! I'm getting close to making our ADRs!!!! :banana:

Just started reading after I followed the link in your post on my report. Haven't read everything yet but I wanted to comment on the dining plan snack credits- there is a lot of stuff avaible that isn't listed in that little snippet you copied. I was surprised when I saw the full list. But now I wish I had 20 snack credits, LOL.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2067447

There is a Toontown kids section in MK where there are characters, I think it's called Toontown Fair? Maybe that's changed. Also Ariel's grotto. I've read that Pinnochio is sometimes in Italy of Epcot. I saw Eeyore one day just walking around the area between Epcot World Showcase and Future World. On our first trip, first hour in MK we saw Goofy and Pluto in Tomorrowland outside of the Lunching Pad.

Thanks for the info. I am still in between POP and All Star Movies. I won't be able to decide until Dec. My mom wants to find the different prices and choices available.

BiancaBernard&Penny

Thanks I went to the link and started reading wow that is some great info. Thanks for the character tips too.

So what do you do when you arrive to WDW?

You can do whatever your heart desires. I always like to go to a park. But some people like to relax at the resort or do a evening at DTD. We have always arrived when MK has evening EMH so we stay late there.

Id stay at the All Star Movies. I think the atmosphere there is great and its a bit more disney themed then the Pop

Usually after we arrive in disney, my family likes to walk around our resort, get something to eat in the resort and just relax. It can be overwhealming going to a park on the first day IMO

getting caught up, hope you have a great trip. We are only 29 days away!! :banana:

I'll be able to give you a first hand account of POP once I get back in October!:goodvibes

You can do whatever your heart desires. I always like to go to a park. But some people like to relax at the resort or do a evening at DTD. We have always arrived when MK has evening EMH so we stay late there.

Id stay at the All Star Movies. I think the atmosphere there is great and its a bit more disney themed then the Pop

Usually after we arrive in disney, my family likes to walk around our resort, get something to eat in the resort and just relax. It can be overwhealming going to a park on the first day IMO

Thanks for the great advice. I think my family is deciding that it will be better to just get there unpack settle down and maybe go have dinner at Ohana if I get the ADR's I want. Maybe sit around the window and watch the Fireworks :cloud9:. (Tip from that's nice) As for the hotel still don't know. Why can't Dec. get here already :confused3 or better yet why can't we make oour reservations once we know instead of waiting for the 90day mark. I know I am being very inpatient.:sad2: I will slow down. :rolleyes1

Well since I have read in other reports that in my PTR I can write about what is happening in my life. I have some news my sister is performing at school today. :banana: She will be dancing Tango :yay: Also my cousin will be performing as the BEAST in Beauty and the Beast. Along with some elem. kids too. So excited to see them tonight I hope to take a lot of pictures and post them later.

If you can give me some tips about anything what would it be?

Congrats to your family. I took Claire to see a High School B&B performance and it was excellent.

I think you can book your trip now and then make changes when prices come out. Why is it your waiting for Dec?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter