Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

Glad to read that your cousin is home.

It is never fun mixing kids and needles. Believe me I know about this.:sad2:

Glad to read that your cousin is home.

It is never fun mixing kids and needles. Believe me I know about this.:sad2:

That's wonderful news! Glad she is home with her family! :goodvibes

Thanks I will be taking her to Chuck E Cheese this Saturday she has been wanting to go for a while and her birthday was just last weekend. She is very excited. Have a great weekend everybody Take care.

YAY! So happy to here your cousin is back at home. Sorry to hear she has diabetes, but relieved it wasn't anything worse.

Sorry I have been missing a lot of PTR & TR I have been busy a lot.

The relationship I had for 2yrs is over we broke up monday June 8. So my good friends have been keeping me busy. It has been working because it kind of does not bother me anymore. I know it is part of life and I have accepted it and I am moving on.

More sad news my best friend has her mom in the hospital she has cancer :sad1: and on top of that they found some infection in her abdomin too. So she keeps me busy and I have been keeping her busy too so she won't be depressed so much. We help each other out we go see her everyday almost. She went to the hospital on Friday. Hopefully gets out on Wednesday. Crossing fingers.

I will have so many meeting this week at work too. Today meeting at 1-2 tomorrow at 12-1 Thursday 12-4 Friday 12-1. So I will be super busy this weekend too.

Do not know when I will be able to get back to Dis:sad1:

Hopefully everyone else is having a good day.:flower3:

So sorry to hear of your recent struggles. Try to stay positive, and focus on all the good things in life. It will get better! :hug:

Oh hunnie, I'm so sorry to hear all of this. :( Cheer up though sunshine. I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. We're all hear for you!

Oh hunnie, I'm so sorry to hear all of this. :( Cheer up though sunshine. I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. We're all hear for you!

So sorry to hear of your recent struggles. Try to stay positive, and focus on all the good things in life. It will get better! :hug:

I'm SO sorry to hear about all of this. :hug:

When it rains it pours... Keep your chin up! Time heals all. :grouphug:

I am so sorry this is all happening to you. When you can get back here, we will still be here.

Thanks everyone :grouphug: it means a lot to me to hear this from my Dis Friends :hug: I am keeping myself busy and positive I will not let this take over my spirit. You can count on that. I jsut needed to vent a little so I can continue to be strong for everyone. I spoke to my best friend mom she said she might be going home Tomorrow of Thursday. YAY:dance3: good news as for the other thing it was meant to be I know it happened for a reason. :) SO thanks once again :grouphug:

I guess I no longer can write in here just want to let you know that my best friends mom died Aug. 3 I just been MIA for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter