Family of 6 loves the food at Disney. Lots of Photos! Finally updated on Page15!

What great pics and reviews!! Thank you for taking your time and trouble to share them with us.

I am taking my laptop with me and instead just telling my dh where we are eating the next day I will be able to show him pictures of WHAT we are eating. :banana:

Slightly Goofy

Great pictures!

Great pictures and reviews. I am getting hungry!

Thank you :blush:

I think you've also conviced me to definatley see Fantasmic this time
Yes, go see it! I really enjoyed it.:thumbsup2

airlinemeals.net
Neat site, thanks!:thumbsup2

The vodka penne looks so good on the menu, glad to know it tastes good too. I am ruminating over cancelling MM as part of the F! package and trying 50's Primetime instead. I cannot make up my mind.

I had the same dilemma. I'm glad that we kept the MM reservations(even though we probably wouldn't eat there again any time soon) because I liked the Fantasmic seating. It was off to the side, but it really didn't matter. We got there at 8:05 for a 9:00 show and the theater was more than 1/2 full already. I also liked that the FDP seating was close to the exit. We made it out of the theater pretty quickly.

Super reviews! How come the fruit was a bad idea or would that be TMI for us?
:lmao: Not TMI at all. I meant that allowing a side with that particular item may have been the mistake of the CM. He also allowed my brother to order the fruit as a side item, while still giving him a fruit. The fruit it self was good...no problems!;)

Your pictures are fantastic. Seriously, I felt like I was looking at photos in Bon Apetit!
That is so nice. Thank you.

Can't wait for more - the pictures are beauitful did you have a
an assistant for the lighting?

:rotfl:

I'll post another review tonight!

I love your Fantasmic pictures. We were asked to order desert with our whole meal last year for lunch at LTT. I'm thinking I'll rebel if asked to do that again. Who knows what (if anything) I might want for desert when I'm finished. :goodvibes Can't wait to read the rest of your reviews.

Sunshine Seasons
6-6-07-55.jpg

We choose Sunshine seasons because I had heard they had a wide variety of food.

My mom & I both had Caesar Salad - With oak-fired chicken. It was good, but had way to much dressing on it. I asked for it on the side and she said it wasn’t possible. My mom didn’t care for the chicken- it was kind of dry
6-6-07-48.jpg

For dessert my mom had a chocolate brownie. It was pretty good. She said it tasted like a Sam’s Club/Costco type brownie.
6-6-07-50.jpg

Dad, Mary, & Lynn all had the Rotisserie Chicken with mashed potatoes, and carrots. For dessert Lynn had an orange, Mary had a dirt cup, and my dad had a cookie. All were good.
6-6-07-52.jpg

6-6-07-56.jpg

6-6-07-49.jpg

Mike also had the Rotisserie Chicken with mashed potatoes and rice with a brownie for dessert.
6-6-07-53.jpg

6-6-07-54.jpg

Everyone thought the Rotisserie Chicken was very good. A nice change from the typical burger/chicken strips/fries.
Overall we enjoyed Sunshine Seasons and would eat there again.

Atmosphere: A
Food: B

Up next- Le Cellier. Will it live up to the hype?

Also from Epcot:
Candy Lady
6-6-07-97.jpg

6-6-07-172.jpg

6-6-07-152.jpg

6-6-07-136.jpg

Great update - I must echo everyone else at this point and say your pictures are fabulous. I wish mine would turn out as good.

That does look way too much dressing on the ceaser salad! Other than that the food looks great but what is a dirt cup? It looks chocolately :)

As Joh said great photos :goodvibes

I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT, the newest version though is called the XTi. I've had it for about 3 years. About a year ago I bought a canon L series lens, which provides crisp & clear photos.

Your photos are amazing. What settings did you use to take the great night shots at fantasmic and did you use a tripod?

We are going back next month and are planning on taking pictures of all of our food. I think I put on five pounds just looking at your photos!

Vickey

Gosh your photos are amazing! They make me want to lick my computer screen :rotfl2:

thanks for the great reviews, looking forward to more!!

We too are eating at Spoodles on the first evening of our up-coming trip :)

Fantastic reviews, I cant wait to read the rest.

PP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter