Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

I had a lot of Disney stuff when I was younger some how it disappeared I'll have to gert more I guess lol right now my room is just pink with a hint of Spongebob:sad2: lol your room sounds really cool though. Hopefully I can have a theme for my side of the room when I get to disney maybe my roomie will want to do it to I dont have any ideas yet though lol

hooray for spongebob! my ex used to love him! lol

THANKS! I interviewed last friday on the 13th!!

oh scary! lol no im sure you did fine! :) no unlucky day for you!

I got my letter yesterday for the fall advatage quarter. =) It only took 8 days.
Is anybody else going on june 15?

"THANKS! I interviewed last friday on the 13th!!"

Congratulations!! My interview was on Thursday the 19th so maybe I'll hear something that soon too! I've settled in for a long wait though..

I was pretty awake, but it was funny cuz i was totally going to have a shower before hand cuz for some reason i thought i should look nice, but then i realized they werent going to see me! so i stayed in my pjs and messy hair it was great!

haha, I took pride in interviewing in my pjs and wrapped in a huge blanket. I was actually sitting on my porch to make sure I could get really good reception and it was a little chilly at 9:40 am. I was really comfy and happy and hopefully my interviewer could tell.

1. Your name?: Lindsey :simba:

2. Your age?: 21, will be turning 22 at DW :tinker:

3. Male or female?: Female ::MinnieMo

4a: Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straighter than Straight

4b: Single, Dating Someone, Engaged?: Single

5. Where do you live?: Rexburg, Idaho (But I'm from Portland, OR)

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Applied for BBB, Character Attendant, Attractions, Hospitality and Transportation.

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: BYU/BYU-I/BYU-H Wellness!!!!

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Any is fine. pooh:

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Depends on the roommates, but anything goes! I am the life of the party and I love hostessing as well. party:

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Caesar Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Salad and Strawberry Cheesecake. Anything Italian is good, but I love trying new foods. I adore cooking as long as everyone who eats, helps with the clean up :P

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Outgoing, Lovable, Fun :rainbow:

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Waaaaaay too much to put up here. If you really want to know, check my facebook. :3dglasses

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I love the smell of campfires and golden brown marshmallows roasted to perfection, but as for cigarettes... it's called lung cancer; so no way. :sick:

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Water, Orange Juice, Root Beer, Sprite, Kool-aid, Sobe, Jones Soda... yeah, I drink a lot! :drinking:

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Morning person when I get enough sleep during the week. Night person on the weekends when I can sleep in :P Eight and a half hours is perfect :D

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying down with Shaun (EFY Counselor/ BYU-I Hommie)!

18. What do you do for fun?: Ballroom dance. Chill with friends. Make home movies, mess around on Facebook, bake cookies, travel, edit pictures and movies and much more! :woohoo:

19. What is your favorite quote?: I have so many. Anything from the Scriptures, but also: "Live to learn, learn to love, love to live!" and,
:smickey:
"Only as far as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as far as I look can I see,
Only as far as I dream can I be."

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Hanging out with Shaun, Meeting new friends, Experiencing WDW for the first time, Earning $$$ and turning my Western Whiteness into an Eastern Glow :beach:

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Go out and see things on a budget, go on picnics, play Ultimate Frisbee, meet new people, play rockband :rockband: make movies, read and occasionally stay in and have movie marathons. popcorn::

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I stick to what I believe and know to be true and right.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I spend too much time doing things for and to please others, but not enough time for myself. Hence, why I am taking time off school to live/work in DW! Woot. :ccat:

24: Your college: Brigham Young University - Idaho :cool2:

25a: Your major: Child Development

25b: Your minor: Ballroom Dance

26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm allergic to Iodine...

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Very clean, especially in the Kitchen and Bathroom. I hate actual filth. My bedroom on the other hand, can get quite disorganized, but never dirty. Food, dust and gunk on floors is disgusting.

28. What sports do you like?: Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Soccer, Mud Football and watching other people play anything else. I'm not very good at sports, so I'd much rather watch my friends play.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Nope.

30. Anything else you want to state: :cheer2: DW Fall 2009 :cool1: Werd.

haha, I took pride in interviewing in my pjs and wrapped in a huge blanket. I was actually sitting on my porch to make sure I could get really good reception and it was a little chilly at 9:40 am. I was really comfy and happy and hopefully my interviewer could tell.

when i went to snow i had to go outside to do that cuz i was roaming. it sucked so much!
1. Your name?: Lindsey :simba:

you're mormon too! ha ha ha that is awesome! :) i go to usu, but i have quite a few friends at usu as well! i hope you get in!

i got my letter today for quick service food and beverage for fall advantage 2009!!!!:cheer2:

hooray! im so excited for you!:banana: with the banana! :D

when i went to snow i had to go outside to do that cuz i was roaming. it sucked so much!

you're mormon too! ha ha ha that is awesome! :) i go to usu, but i have quite a few friends at usu as well! i hope you get in!

hooray! im so excited for you!:banana: with the banana! :D

thank you!! i can not wait im so ecstatic!!! my arrival date is may 27th!!!!:woohoo:

Hey my name is Alan, I'm 18 now but turning 19 in Disney (hopefully!!) and I interviewed on the 14th with Wendy, then auditioned up in Rochester this past Friday, the 20th, so I am just starting the unbearably long wait until I get a letter, e-mail, SOMETHING!!!!! I went for character performer, attractions, character attendant, park opener, merch, QSFB, FSFB and maybe Dispatch, like luggage at the hotels, but I'm really not hoping for that, it was more just as one more thing I could do to get me down there!!! I love Disney, and have wanted to work there for YEARS and have been waiting to apply since I heard about this program in my Junior (?) year I think. so, yea I'm just dying waiting, should be fixing an essay right now, but I'm too excited and jumpy. Fall Advantage hopefully, can't wait!!! If I get in, I'll do that survey for roommates but I don't want to get my hopes too much higher than they are already hahahaha.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

"you're mormon too! ha ha ha that is awesome! :) i go to usu, but i have quite a few friends at usu as well! i hope you get in!"

Heck yes! For fricken realz. I have several friends up here at BYU-I that will probably be coming to. Booyah!!!:cool2:

"you're mormon too! ha ha ha that is awesome! :) i go to usu, but i have quite a few friends at usu as well! i hope you get in!"

Heck yes! For fricken realz. I have several friends up here at BYU-I that will probably be coming to. Booyah!!!:cool2:

Sweet! we will have to stick together :) ha ha!

I was accepted for FA 09 for Attractions :)

I'm moving in May 20th...anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter