Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

jusTine87

Mouseketeer
I thought I'd start a thread for networking/roommate finding/waiting for the Fall apps to be up. Everyone is dying waiting for their letters and its killing me to wait to apply!

Anyway... I'm Justine, I'll be 21 in a month, I'm from PA, and I'm hoping to work in Attractions or Character Attendant! I just want to be part of the magic :wizard:

Hi I'm Matt, I am from Chicago. I really want to get into Photopass or Attractions and don't turn 21 'til August so I will be in a Wellness apartment. I know what you mean about being excited to apply, it seems so far away! But at the same time I can't believe that it is already November!

Hey. I can't wait to apply for FA 2009 (it would be my 5th CP). My roles of choice are character performer, character attendant again (I have done it twice before), attractions, and Photopass. I would be in a non-wellness, since I am 23. Hurry up Jan/Feb!

Hey I can not wait to apply for FA2009. I'm hoping to be in attractions or merchandise, but I would be happy with whatever. Jan/Feb can't come soon enough!

Hey Everyone! I'm hoping to apply for the Fall 2009 too! I hope nothing changes on me, I originally wanted to go to disney spring of 2009 but I think i needed an extra semester at school to keep on top of classes. Justine, what part of PA are you from? I'm from the Allentown area. I'm a theater major and hope to be a character performer aahh!

hey everyone!
my name is Dana, im 21, and im from Scranton, Pa.
Im applying for fall 09, hopefully in attractions, photopass, lfieguard, BBB, character attendant, and ill probably check one more on the role checklist, just in case!
i cant wait to apply already!!!!:goodvibes

Hey Everyone! I'm hoping to apply for the Fall 2009 too! I hope nothing changes on me, I originally wanted to go to disney spring of 2009 but I think i needed an extra semester at school to keep on top of classes. Justine, what part of PA are you from? I'm from the Allentown area. I'm a theater major and hope to be a character performer aahh!

I'm from Lock Haven... its central PA, about 45min from Penn State!

Hey everyone! I'm Emily, and I'm 18, but I'll turn 19 on the program. I'm applying fall advantage and attractions is my first choice, but I am also auditioning to be in entertainment or a character attendant. I'm from MA, but i go to school in NC. I can't wait until january. It needs to come now. :)

Hi, I am caitlin, I will be turning 21 down there! I live in CO which is a tad cold now....:santa: so I can not wait for the warmer weather down there! I am hoping to do character performer, character attendant, attractions, or merchandise. I would be fine with any of those because I just want to be part of the magic!!

Hey I'm Becky, I live in Fort Worth, Texas. I was born in Florida and was raised there till I was 12 so hopefully if I get into the Program I will be coming home to my home state.

I'm 20 years old. Turning 21 on May 21st. so I'll be 21 by the program. I'm hoping for: Character Attendant, Costuming, or Attractions but seeing how they want atleast 4 choices I'm adding Merchandise since I have experience on working with a register :P

Hey everyone!

I'm 19, but I'll be 20 by next fall. I'm hoping to do FSFB or Hospitality! Way too excited for them to start recruiting! :banana:

THanks Joanna

and Welcome Mikelo!

Maybe we'll all see eachother in the Fall

Hi guys my name is Joseph an I'll be 22. Hoping the apps come up very soon: applying for Epcot or Magic Kingdom on Computer Science

Hi guys my name is Joseph an I'll be 22. Hoping the apps come up very soon: applying for Epcot or Magic Kingdom on Computer Science

Hey Joseph! Just wondering- are you applying for the PI or CP? Because there are no computer science roles for the CP.

THanks Joanna

and Welcome Mikelo!

Maybe we'll all see eachother in the Fall

That would be awsome!

Ohh gosh, I've never been so anxious for the holidays to PASS BY in my life!

Ohh well. . . about a month and a half to go is it? Hopefully we'll all meet next fall! :thumbsup2

Ohh gosh, I've never been so anxious for the holidays to PASS BY in my life!

Ohh well. . . about a month and a half to go is it? Hopefully we'll all meet next fall! :thumbsup2

That would be awsome! I love meeting other Disney fans! :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has done FSFB or Hospitality, could you please tell me about your experiences? And if those roles are popular/hard to be accepted into (I'm only planning on applying for those two!)

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter