Fall Advantage 2011 :)

maggie.groce

Earning My Ears
Hey guys -
I am starting a new thread just so I am still excited intil then - I will keep you updated with whats going on with me until then and when I re apply and stuff - does anyone look on here who is gonna go fall 2011? Yeah its a long ways away but thats when I grauduate :)

hey!
i want to do the wdwcp for fall advantage 2011
i wish i didn't have to wait so long but i will be doing my student teaching spring 2011, so fall advantage 2011 is the earliest :(

wow, fall 2011? i think if i had to wait that long i'd die.:faint: well unless i don't get into the fall 2010 program, i'll be going for spring 2011.

Wow, and I thought waiting for Fall 2010 would be hard! That's when I'm graduating.

Best of luck! :wizard:

Yea it is such a long time away, but I can't wait to go!! yay only a year left until we can sign up!:smickey:

Count me in as a FA 2011!!! I will be graduating in May 2011 and am doing the CP right after! I'm glad you made this- I get so lonely and sad when I see the other specific CP threads.... but now we have our place!!

It seems so far away... but it will probably be here before we know it!

Count me in as a FA 2011!!! I will be graduating in May 2011 and am doing the CP right after! I'm glad you made this- I get so lonely and sad when I see the other specific CP threads.... but now we have our place!!

It seems so far away... but it will probably be here before we know it!
if u graduate in may 2011 then u can't do it as a freshmen ur first semester. Freshmen have to take one semester of college before the program so you could do it that spring 2012 :(

if u graduate in may 2011 then u can't do it as a freshmen ur first semester. Freshmen have to take one semester of college before the program so you could do it that spring 2012 :(

I'm graduating from college in May 2011- not high school lol guess I wasn't too clear on that

I'm on it!!! Come and join so that we can all share how excited we are!!! (lol y can't it come sooner!!!)

im graduating from high school this year and i plan on doing the FA 2011 :)
after a full year of college.
i also am planning on doing it yet again after i graduate from college

i feel like a youngin on here. im only 18 hahah

hey everyone! i've been planning on doing spring advantage '11 but now it looks like i won't be graduating until may of next year, so i'll be doing fall advantage now! it seems like it's so far away now but i'm sure the time will fly on by. :) i'm so glad there's already a thread for us, by the way, haha.

feel free to add me on facebook! i love having future cp friends!

hey everyone! i've been planning on doing spring advantage '11 but now it looks like i won't be graduating until may of next year, so i'll be doing fall advantage now! it seems like it's so far away now but i'm sure the time will fly on by. :) i'm so glad there's already a thread for us, by the way, haha.

feel free to add me on facebook! i love having future cp friends!
well its good to have you as a wdw fall 2011 hopefull! :) join the facebook group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter