Fall Advantage 08 Box!

Just wanted to post and say I'm DOOOOOONE with college everybody!!!! I took my last final this morning and I graduate on Sunday! Then it's just TWO super super short weeks until DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I can't get over it, this is pure craziness!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Just wanted to post and say I'm DOOOOOONE with college everybody!!!! I took my last final this morning and I graduate on Sunday! Then it's just TWO super super short weeks until DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I can't get over it, this is pure craziness!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

I hate u!!lol, im not done till the 14th!!

i am done with my freshman year tomorrow! EEEK! i am so flabergasted that my freshman year is about to be over! gosh time has flown! but i have just told both of my two jobs when my final days were going to be...and i have like 3-4 days of pure packing and getting ready. I know that sounds like i have a short time to pack....but i want to work up until the LAST moment so i will not be sitting at home and every seond thinking about disney! which would suck...because i would be counting down and thinkning about every second for way over two weeks....so i am keeping myself busy! but hey!...my Cell is 1-352-613-0270 Ummmm if i do not respond on these boards until after my arrival date....just either text me or call me..i will be very busy! :)

Bye!

Congrats!!

SO i got the box!!!! *

*Kidding ahahahhahhahahaa....NO I DIDN'T GET THE BOX...IT WAS A JOKE....BUT ok now this is turning out badly b/c i haven't gotten it...lol....what will happen when we meet this girl? lol

Tyler, you have a warped sense of humor........

Haha, but it's okay, and I have NO idea, I'll probably just ignore her. Unless she's STILL got the box!!!!!!!

tyler!!!! u just got me all sad!!! ur messed up haha. i tried to im her, but she didnt respond, and shes always online, so i dont know if shes jsut been off, or if she blocked me um yeah. lol. i dont know, but im seriously getting mad!!!!!!!!!am i still after u tyler??

tyler!!!! u just got me all sad!!! ur messed up haha. i tried to im her, but she didnt respond, and shes always online, so i dont know if shes jsut been off, or if she blocked me um yeah. lol. i dont know, but im seriously getting mad!!!!!!!!!am i still after u tyler??

yea....when i get it! :)

Unfortunately there is no way the box will be able to rotate to everyone before people start heading down for check-in. I just hope she has the decency to bring it with her.

im just trying to hope that if we get it one day and either send it out the same day, or the next day we'll be ok
im still hoping

im just trying to hope that if we get it one day and either send it out the same day, or the next day we'll be ok
im still hoping

idk....i have lost hope. i know that is bad to say...but honestly...she has had it for how long? many many weeks...so even if she were to send it back to me....it would take at least 7 days to get to me...and by then it is to close to the tenth to even attempt to send it around again. i would hate it if the box would arrive to one of your houses and you not be there...lol anyway we have under 20 days. my school has offically ended and it is sad, that my freshman year is over, yet at the same time my excitement is growing! it was just like i got the letter yesterday....in feb...and now it is just about may....and i have less than 20 days! i can remember when we had weeks....and months....with several days! eeekkk and now we have a few days left.....in a few days a new chapter in each of our lives will begin! and we get to write it! i can not wait to be apart of your book! well everyones books! i know that sounded corney! but w/e! i am excited! and super nervous! but my dad is driving down with me...we are leaving at 5:45 from my house to arrive in orlando by 7
and eat breakfast at the Waffle House! :)

idk....i have lost hope. i know that is bad to say...but honestly...she has had it for how long? many many weeks...so even if she were to send it back to me....it would take at least 7 days to get to me...and by then it is to close to the tenth to even attempt to send it around again. i would hate it if the box would arrive to one of your houses and you not be there...lol anyway we have under 20 days. my school has offically ended and it is sad, that my freshman year is over, yet at the same time my excitement is growing! it was just like i got the letter yesterday....in feb...and now it is just about may....and i have less than 20 days! i can remember when we had weeks....and months....with several days! eeekkk and now we have a few days left.....in a few days a new chapter in each of our lives will begin! and we get to write it! i can not wait to be apart of your book! well everyones books! i know that sounded corney! but w/e! i am excited! and super nervous! but my dad is driving down with me...we are leaving at 5:45 from my house to arrive in orlando by 7
and eat breakfast at the Waffle House! :)

woot!! go waffle house see u at 7,:banana: i hope no ones late, cause i want to get to vista early .lol. ill see u there!!!

I got the box a day or two ago so thanks for adding me to the list! I enjoyed it. I went ahead and sent it back because I really didn't have much time to contribute to it and wanted to get it back to ya'll. I colored in the coloring book and wrote a bit in the book. It should be back to Tyler soon!

I got the box a day or two ago so thanks for adding me to the list! I enjoyed it. I went ahead and sent it back because I really didn't have much time to contribute to it and wanted to get it back to ya'll. I colored in the coloring book and wrote a bit in the book. It should be back to Tyler soon!

Woohoo!! The box has returned!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter