Fall Advantage 08 Box!

Pendragon1515

Chief Mouseketeer
Well i thought that i would make one to! lol! In this thread we can post where the box is...and when it has arrived...and so on and soo forth! :) as of right now Lindsay AKA Lindz0625 has it :) That is all i have to say as of Right now

If you are reading this and are wanting to be apart of the Box chain...there are two things i need to confirm....

First that you are Fall Advantage 2008

And

Secondly...i need your address

DO NOT BY ANY MEANS POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD!
Please PM me! :) you never know how safe it is!!!

it is that EASY!

And if you are wondering what the heck is the box chain....it is a box that is circulating only to the Future Fall Advantage 08 Cast Members. In the box we have several surprises! :yay: :yay: The overall premise is to get to know everybody before we all trek to Orlando!

If you have ANY questions just PM ME! :)

Here's a rundown of what the Box is, as said by SweaterInJune:

I don't know if this is something that interests you, but 7 of us from Spring '03 did something called "The Box". It wasn't an original idea among us, as someone else had done it prior...anyhow. One person starts it and compiles a list of addresses of the participants. He/she also buys a journal or some sort of blank book--hardbound is a plus, but nothing too big or bulky...dollar stores are great for this. Each person will take 1-2 pages and put some photos of themselves, a brief bio and description of where you live (picture!), and a favorites list about Disney related things, etc. (Ride, Park, character, food, color,...). We filled the box with a few Disney related gifts, DVDs, CDs, books,etc. Ours, by the end included:
-pencils, pens, erasers, stationery, princess bubbles, candy(NO CHOCOLATE! It melts!--use good judgement).
-DVDs: MMC, DL Sing-A-Long, Modern Marvels, Travel Channel Specials, etc.
-Books: Imagineering field guides, Mousecatraz, park maps, etc.
-CDs: Soundtracks, park music
-Gifts: Socks, Disney bubbles, stickers, any other gifts for your new friends!

Be sure to tag certain gifts for each member, if it matters what they take. We also included a postcard or letter...to be opened first which explains what we included, why, and what each person could take, if it wasn't tagged. Some were obvious, if there's a pack of untagged pencils, you get one. Multiple erasers? Take one, etc.

Finally, after filling the box, and the first few should not fill it all the way, he/she sends it out to the person below them on the address list (in a flat-rate box available at your local post office--this way everyone pays the same amount, regardless of weight). DO not forget to include the address list and rules sheet when you pack the box (and have a copy of the address you're sending to outside). The rules list includes many of the guidlines here...I can send a run-down of our if you're interested.

We had one major rule: everyone gets 2 days with the box and it MUST be sent off!

This way everyone has a chance to get it at least twice, to put their offerings in, and recieve gifts/materials from those below them. Again, keep the group small. Whoever has the box last, closest to leaving brings it down with them.

Hey Tyler, I have a box suggestion. If people are interested, I thought it might be fun to keep the box going once we all get down there, kind of as a time capsule of our time there. We could put in fun moments from working or pictures of us out at the parks and all. Or, another thought I have was having a 'bad day' box, and fill it full of fun stuff to do if you'd had a bad day at work, like chocolates or coloring pages or other little things, or cards to write about your bad day and see that everyone else has had bad days too. Maybe smile when you realize your bad day wasn't as bad as you thought. I don't know, just some of my musings. Wanted to see what other people might think.

hey yall.. does anyone know if there is already a fall advantage facebook group made?? if there is let me know.. there is soo much disney stuff on there its hard to find anything specific

I got the box! I will be sending it out in a couple of days.:)

hey guys i havent been this thread yet, but yeah obviously i sent it out. lol cant wait to get it again!!

I got the box today (and my letter)!!! I'm stuffing lots of goodies into it... it's gonna be sweet! I'm so excited!

I got the box today (and my letter)!!! I'm stuffing lots of goodies into it... it's gonna be sweet! I'm so excited!

YAY! lol this is exciting! OW HEY!-----i read ur Trip report!! OMGGG i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!!! i just can not wait to meet you! your t/r was amazing.....i tell everyone about it!!! :) how many more people are on the list.....sorry i forget!! LOL

HEY GUYS! so i just wanted to tell u guys....that i just made all of you gifts! if u guys do not know....i work at office max! so it will be good! :)

Omg, is it Post-it notes? I seriously love Post-it notes, I put them all over everything, my desk is covered.

Am I next for the box? Or soon? I want to make something for everyone too, although I was thinking more of caramels, so I just want to know when I should make them. Oh, and if anyone doesn't like them or is allergic to things or has another request, just let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter