Fall 2015 Hopefuls

Cayenne

Mouseketeer
Hey, guys. Now that the Spring 2014 acceptances are rolling in, I'm getting excited for the season I want to apply - Fall 2015! I have no idea how I'm going to wait, because it's just under a year away and I'm already so excited! I can't wait! Just wanted to see if there are any other hopefuls for that season already poking around this board - it would be really cool if we could all get to know each other, go through the process together, and maybe even see each other WHEN we get accepted (think positive!) :cool1: Plus, who better to understand the excitement of applying than other hopefuls?

So my name is Cayenne, and I am a sophomore (although I'll be a junior when I go) from Washington who's double majoring in marketing and economics. My number one ambition is to actually work for Disney on a corporate (but hopefully parks-related) level for the rest of my life! If all goes according to plan, I will be celebrating my 21st birthday in the parks. My top choices are Merchandise, Attractions, Character Attendant, Main Entrance Ops, Hospitality... Basically anything where I get to interact directly with guests. My favorite parks is Magic Kingdom and my favorite rides are Splash Mountain and Toy Story Mania.

So, Fall 2015 hopefuls, introduce yourself and lets get to know one another!

Hey, my name is Tyler and I attend the University of Southern Mississippi. I plan on applying for Fall Advantage 2015. I am currently a sophomore and I am majoring in Biology. My goal is to go to Physician Assistance school and return to Disney and work at Disney Medical. My top role would have to be bell services, because I have had such great experiences with bell hops I have had at Disney and would love to get to interact with guests like they do. I am basically open to working any job besides housekeeping, as long as I get to be at Disney, it is fine with me!

Hi Tyler!! Nice to meet you - especially a kindred spirit who is looking to spend his career with Disney.

Would you not to do Mousekeeping because you wouldn't get to work with guests? I've had that thought myself, in respect to Mousekeeping and QSFB. The only thing thing I think I won't do is custodial...I have a fear of vomit that I don't think I can overcome, even in Disneyworld! But that's something I'm already worried about...what if I say no to positions that aren't focused on guests, but don't get in?

What made you decide on Fall Advantage? I wish I could do that, but my school is on a quarter system so I'm going to have to take that option.

The limited guest interaction is probably the main reasons I don't want to do Mousekeeping. I feel like it is a very limited role that would get very monotonous very quickly.

I actually have custodial pretty high on my list because I have heard so many great things about it. It has some of the most guest interaction and I love interacting with people!

I chose Fall Advantage because I want to spend as much time as possible there. I know that includes losing my summer but you can't get a better summer than being in Disney for 3 months, even if you're working.

I may end up applying for Fall because my little brother graduates on May 23rd and my parents told me that I cannot miss it. I am worried that if I get accepted and get stuck with arrival dates only occurring before or on that date that I will not be able to accept my offer.

Hi guys! I'm hoping to apply for Fall '15 (probably fall advantage), too! I'm currently a freshman majoring in architecture at Texas, but I need a little bit of time to make sure that architecture is what I want to pursue. The DCP will set me back a year from graduating, but I've been wanting to do this since seventh grade, so it's worth it!:thumbsup2 Nice to meet y'all!

Hey Kaite, I feel you on the not being sure on a major. I just declared my major this past week. I think it is what I want to do but I am not 100% sure. I hope that part of my experience on the CP will be finding out what I really want to do for the rest of my life. Oh, and nice to meet you too!

Hi, Kaite, I understand about wanting to do the DCP forever - I knew that I had to do it starting in middle school, too!

Tyler, I agree about custodial being such a guest-oriented role. That's one of the main reasons I wish that I felt like I could do it!

I turned 20 yesterday which got me thinking about my next birthday... If everything goes according to plan, I'll be turning 21 in Disneyworld! How cool, right?? How should I celebrate? What should be my "first drink"? Is 364 days out too early to start planning a birthday celebration?

Happy Late Birthday! And no, its not too early. I will also be turning 21 while in Disney, and I have already started thinking about it too. I have heard how great the margaritas are in Mexico, so that might be a good start. I don't think that drinking around the world would be a great birthday celebration because I think the aftermath would be a little much but you're going to be in Disney World so no matter what you end up doing, you're going to have a blast!

hey guys, my name is Andrew Adams and i am from Mississippi, like Tyler, and I'm super pumped about the Disney program.
i am majoring in Graphic Design, and i have just turned 20 as well, so i will also be celebrating my 21st birthday in the lovely Walt Disney World. :cool1:
Basically, i want to be a character, and for my hight i would be Smee and/or Geppetto but of corse, thats only if i get accepted into the actual program and then go to ATL and get accepted as a character. if it doesn't go that way, character handler and custodial will be on my app.

Hey guys. I'm Rachel. Like all of you, I'm a Fall 2015 hopeful. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for already being overly excited about it. But if I don't get it, I swear I'll be so so so heartbroken. I watch tip videos and things about it all the time, though, so I better get in!

I'm a 20 year old sophomore from Ohio. I attend Bowling Green State University and I'm a Business major specializing in Marketing and hopefully double majoring in Visual Communications. I won't be turning 21 in Disney World, unfortunately, but I will be turning 21 a month before I go, if everything goes to plan.

Hello! Im Taylor and I go to the University of Nevada Las Vegas! Im stuying hospitality management, so naturally my dream is to work in a disney hotel and work my way up through top management at a disney hotel property. I, too, have always dreamed of doing the Disney College Program since Ive grown up going to all disney parks and staying at the resorts. In fact, its because of my experiences in disney hotels that ive chosen to major in hospitality. I am going for concierge, but Im flexible with the positions because I want to do this program so bad. This is the tricky part, I am a senior and will be graduating this May, so if I dont make it this time around, I wont be able to apply again. So fingers crossed! If not, Ill just move back to my homestate of California and apply to work in Grand Californian or Disneyland hotel.

I cant wait to get to know all of you!

I lived in Hattiesburg for the last 13 years before moving back to the coast. And I'm planning on doing Fall 2015. Small world!

Awesome. Me and Andrew have actually lived in Hattiesburg our entire lives.

I'm Briana, and I'm a senior at the University of Alabama. I'll be graduating in May with a degree in education. So I really hope that I get accepted for Fall 2015, because it's my only chance! My top roles are merchandise and attractions, and I just can't pick between the two. I am wayyyyy too excited about DCP.

I'm Briana, and I'm a senior at the University of Alabama. I'll be graduating in May with a degree in education. So I really hope that I get accepted for Fall 2015, because it's my only chance! My top roles are merchandise and attractions, and I just can't pick between the two. I am wayyyyy too excited about DCP.

We are in the same boat! Im so nervous that its my only chance!

Hey guys! My name is Christi and I attend a local community college in Tennessee. I'm 18, and my major is currently Undecided. I've always loved Disney and hope to work there someday as well. My top choices in roles are Attractions, Merchandise, and probably Custodial (I've heard lots of good things about it)! My friend also plans applying with me. Would love to get to know others that are applying! We can help each other through the process! :)

Hey guys! My name is Hayley. I'm currently a junior at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. I'm majoring in sociology with a minor in elementary education. I have been to Walt Disney World over 80 times, and I'm only 20yr old.. So naturally DCP is a must. My sister, 22yr, did DCP for three years so I have a lot of advice coming from her. I reallllllly want to be Cinderella so I'm definitely auditioning for that, but if not, I'd love to work in merchandise, attractions, or entertainment. I currently teach gymnastics to kids aged 3-12 so I want to interact with the kids as much as I possibly can!
My fingers are crossed for everyone for acceptance!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter