Fall 2015 Hopefuls

Hi guys!
My name is Carson. I'm just a Freshman but I plan on applying for Fall Advantage in 2015. I've known I want to work for Disney since 4th grade when I realized there were actual people who worked for Disney and I have wanted to do the Disney College program since sometime in middle school, so I don't want to wait any longer than I have to.
I'm from Nashville and I go to school at UT Chattanooga. I'm double majoring in Communications and International studies.
My first choice is Character Attendant. I'm not sure about my backups, maybe Attraction, Merchandise, or Guest Services. I really want a role where I interact with lots of guests and can experience variety.
I made an account because I would love to get to know you all. It's great to know that there are others experiencing the same anxiety and excitement I am.

Hey guys! My name is Kelsey I’m a sophomore attending school in Massachusetts. I’m applying for Fall 2015 (I’ll be 20 by then) I’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember so hopefully I get in! :)

Hi y'all! I'm planning to apply for Fall 2015! I am 19 years old and currently a sophomore at a New York State University. I'm studying Business Economics and I love it so far! I've wanted to do the DCP since I was about 13 when I learned about the program here on the boards!

Hey guys! I've already introduced myself, but since you are all looking to apply to the DCP this upcoming season I thought I would put out a shameless plug for my blog :stitch2:
It's a blog to record the process of applying, and hopefully getting accepted and experiencing the College Program with you guys!! Rite now I'm doing a Challenge similar to the 30-day Challenge that you should all do as well, and will be giving a very complete overview of the roles starting in January, leading up to apps dropping.
So if you guys want to join me on this journey, stop by, and feel free to give me any feedback, ideas, or requests!

theprincessdiaries4.blogspot.com
:tinker:Hope you all have a magical day and a Merry Christmas! :santa:

Hey guys. I'm Rachel. Like all of you, I'm a Fall 2015 hopeful. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for already being overly excited about it. But if I don't get it, I swear I'll be so so so heartbroken. I watch tip videos and things about it all the time, though, so I better get in! I'm a 20 year old sophomore from Ohio. I attend Bowling Green State University and I'm a Business major specializing in Marketing and hopefully double majoring in Visual Communications. I won't be turning 21 in Disney World, unfortunately, but I will be turning 21 a month before I go, if everything goes to plan.
do not give up if you aren't accepted the first time. It took me two phone interviews to get the program. It's competitive, but dreams can and will come true!

Hi guys! Im Anna, I'm 20 and I'm from Toms River, NJ. I will be applying for the DCP fall 2015 and I can't wait to go! I go to Disney two or three times a year an it gets more exciting every time I go. I want to go the parks as much as I can and be able to learn as much as I can about WDW. I also want to explore Florida more because I have only been to a few places besides Orlando. But most of all I want to meet new people that love Disney as much as I do!

Anyone that isn't in the FB group should join! We have around 230 members right now. So exciting watching more people join! We can all help and support each other through the process![/QUOTE]

What is the name of the Facebook group?

I'm a Freshman too! I will turn 19 around the start of the program. I also had personal reasons for not being able to go in Spring, and I had applied and was NLIC'd (I wasn't going to apply this semester and last minute did around Oct. 18 and was NLIC'd without a WBI. (Don't worry. Worked out great.)).

Anyone that isn't in the FB group should join! We have around 230 members right now. So exciting watching more people join! We can all help and support each other through the process!

What is the name of the Facebook group?

Hey y'all!

I'm really late to this so I'm about to go back and read all these posts, but I am applying for Fall 2015 too!

My name is Jada, I'm 20 (and will also be spending my 21st birthday during the first week of the program haha), and I'm a current sophomore at the University of Georgia! I'm majoring in Animation with hopes of being a Disney animator someday! Disney is the only thing I'm truly passionate about so I am incredibly stoked that it's almost time to apply to the DCP! My top choices are Bippity Boppity Boutique/Pirates League, Attractions (mainly spiel rides like Great Movie Ride), Retail/Sales, and Quick Service Food and Beverage! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom and my favorite rides are Rock n Roller Coaster and Space Mountain!

I am so excited to get to know y'all! :)

Hi guys!
My name is Carson. I'm just a Freshman but I plan on applying for Fall Advantage in 2015. I've known I want to work for Disney since 4th grade when I realized there were actual people who worked for Disney and I have wanted to do the Disney College program since sometime in middle school, so I don't want to wait any longer than I have to.
I'm from Nashville and I go to school at UT Chattanooga. I'm double majoring in Communications and International studies.
My first choice is Character Attendant. I'm not sure about my backups, maybe Attraction, Merchandise, or Guest Services. I really want a role where I interact with lots of guests and can experience variety.
I made an account because I would love to get to know you all. It's great to know that there are others experiencing the same anxiety and excitement I am.

Carson, you go to UT Chatt? I'm from Dalton, GA so we are close!!! Small world :)

Hi everyone! My name is Ellen and I go to The Ohio State University! I've known I wanted to do the DCP ever since I was a freshman in high school. I'm a speech and hearing science major, and I hope to work in Attractions. I would prefer anything with a spiel (ex. Jungle Cruise, The Great Movie Ride) but anything would be fine. I can't wait to apply for Fall 2015.

Hi, I'm Kristin and I'm currently a freshman at community college in connecticut. In the fall of 2016 i plan on transferring to the university of central florida for event management though. I'm applying for the fall advantage with top roles as attractions, BBB, hospitality, vacation planner, and merchandise. I'm hoping to live in vista way with lots of roommates and I am beyond excited. Also maybe a little ahead of myself but I really cannot help it.

Also how can I find this facebook group?

hi my name is kathryn im a spring 2016 hopeful so not really what your applying for but idk you dont make it this round maybe we can apply together who knows. im in oregon for photography major hoping for photopass

Hi everyone! I'm Tabitha, I'm 20 and go to a cc in the Boston area. Applying for fall 2015 in wdw! I applied in September for this spring but sadly did not get in. But I'm trying to be optimistic this time around! Whether accepted or not, I will be spending my 21st birthday there this October with my sister and mother! Being apart of this program would be life changing for me, and Disney means everything to me and my sister and has brought us so close together. Hoping for the best! Can't wait to hear about everyone's journey! pixiedust:

Hi everyone, my name is Whitney and I am from Birmingham, AL. I have been obsessed with Disney World since I first visited when I was five. I've been more times than I can count and I love everything about Disney and Disney World. I am a sophomore at the University of Alabama. I just applied for Fall 2015 but I might just do Spring 2016, but I decided to just go ahead and apply! I'm so excited and I wish you all the best with your applications! :goodvibes

Hey y'all!

I'm Lauren and I'm a senior at Auburn University. I'm majoring in psychology with a minor in human development and family studies and hope to get my masters in marriage and family therapy.

I'm graduating in May so fall 15 is my only chance. I'm super excited to start this process, I've wanted to do it my whole life. I'm leaning toward attractions but I'm really open to whatever!

Hi Ya'll! I'm Sarah, my husband (John) just applied for the PI (Retail Management) program! We are from Knoxville, TN (Go Vols!) and are super excited about moving to Florida! Good Luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter