Fall 2013 Pin!!

nikki7680

Mouseketeer
I called today to inquire if my family had a pin code and we did! Pin is for 5-35% off room rates traveling January 2 to September 28 2013!! POR was 30% off and Poly and WL were 35%. I have until Feb 16 to book. Just thought I would pass on the info to all my other Fall 2013 Planners!!

nikki7680 said:
I called today to inquire if my family had a pin code and we did! Pin is for 5-35% off room rates traveling January 2 to September 28 2013!! POR was 30% off and Poly and WL were 35%. I have until Feb 16 to book. Just thought I would pass on the info to all my other Fall 2013 Planners!!

I just called no PIN attached to my name. I WILL call back :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Did they mention blackout dates? The June planners are getting worried b/c all recent pins seem to blackout June and July.

TIA

I wonder if it will ever be a public discount. Every PIN code we have ever received eventually became public.

I just called reservations and they said the system was going thru enhancements and to please call back tomorrow afternoon. UGH! I booked the Disney Chase discount but wanted to see if there was a PIN for my family.
(BTW, our package is $2,774.52 for 2 adults, 2 kids, 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge Woods Bunk, Dining Plan Plus, 4 day base tickets)

PolyLover said:
I just called reservations and they said the system was going thru enhancements and to please call back tomorrow afternoon. UGH! I booked the Disney Chase discount but wanted to see if there was a PIN for my family.
(BTW, our package is $2,774.52 for 2 adults, 2 kids, 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge Woods Bunk, Dining Plan Plus, 4 day base tickets)

Anyone ever paid attention to if they have taken reservations down before to add discounts. I am sorry for speculating but I'm am feeling desperate for a discount. I keep looking at our full price reservation total and I'm second guessing our decision to go to disney this spring.

I posted about getting this same offer the other day when I called but got no replies......WAAAAA LOL Hey, my offer had blackout dates including the whole summer, how about yours?

If it is the same offer I received, there were major blackout dates. May thru August 10 were blackedout as was Feb-Mar (I believe)......didn't leave a lot open for sure!

If it is the same offer I received, there were major blackout dates. May thru August 10 were blackedout as was Feb-Mar (I believe)......didn't leave a lot open for sure!

Thank you for confirming my fears!:rotfl:In all seriousness, I do appreciate you letting me know.

It's back to the June thread to sweat it out with my other June peeps!

That's awesome!! I am always stalking my mailbox and email! Are there any restrictions, as far as which resorts you can and cannot use it for?

There were blackout dates but because I was only interested in September, I didn't pay very good attention. Sorry guys :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter