****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are so excited! Our 1st family trip will be 7/13-7/19 2013! Our 4 year old is super excited about going. We were wondering if someone would be willing to send him a postcard from Buzz about his impending trip. If you would be willing, please PM me. I will be happy to return the favor to someone while we are there. Thanks!:worship:

We are so excited! Our 1st family trip will be 7/13-7/19 2013! Our 4 year old is super excited about going. We were wondering if someone would be willing to send him a postcard from Buzz about his impending trip. If you would be willing, please PM me. I will be happy to return the favor to someone while we are there. Thanks!:worship:

I would be happy to be a FGM for your son! pixiedust:

Right now you only have one post ... I *think* you need 10 to be able to PM ... once you get your post count up, PM me your info, and I'd be happy to "ask" Buzz to send him a card! ;)

I would be happy to be a FGM for your son! pixiedust:

Right now you only have one post ... I *think* you need 10 to be able to PM ... once you get your post count up, PM me your info, and I'd be happy to "ask" Buzz to send him a card! ;)

I PM'd you.

We are so excited for our first trip as a family coming up. We are having a Make A Wish trip to Disney Sept 2-8th, If anyone is willing to be a FGM for my 3 oldest girls please let me know. Thanks!

Hi, everyone! We will be at Disney from 7/18-22 and DS would be blown away if he received a postcard from Mickey before our trip. Please PM me if you can help me out. I'll be happy to send some postcards while we are there. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I am still looking for a FGM for my 3 and I still have a few spots available to send out some while we are there July 26- Aug 3rd. We are not picky with which characters, any will do. My DD is 9 , Rapunzel and Ariel are her fav. DS 6 and DS 4 love cars or Toy Story. Really any of the fab five would be great for any of my 3!

Thanks!

DD (6) and I are planning a girl's trip to WDW at the end of August. This is an important trip for us as my DS (8) passed away last month. If someone could help me out and send her a postcard, I'd be forever grateful! :worship:

We are going to Disney November 1st, would love to see if someone could send my 2 dd and niece a postcard. I can send you money in return or if that's not allowed will send postcards to pay it forward.

THANK YOU

I'm taking my four daughters in December. Its a special trip as we have adopted one already and are in the process for the other three and it will be two of them's birthday. Would anyone be willing to send one for them?

Does anyone know where I can find the Disney font to download?:confused3
I'd also like to find the character's signatures which I could copy and paste.
I'd like my postcards which I mail to really look like they were signed by the characters. :love:

Does anyone know where I can find the Disney font to download?:confused3
I'd also like to find the character's signatures which I could copy and paste.
I'd like my postcards which I mail to really look like they were signed by the characters. :love:

There are many of fonts out there.... let me see what I can find.

Looking for someone to mail postcards to my 4 children for our first ever trip to Disney in September.

I would like this to be the way they find out we are going.

I would gladly return the favor while we are there for someone else.

I'd be happy to help. Please PM me with exactly what you are looking for. I'll be there from August 5-12. Let me know what characters you want, wording, etc. There's nothing like seeing Disney through the eyes of your children on their first trip!

Would anyone be able to mail my DD (age9)a postcard rather soon-ish inviting her to Disney? We are travelling in August so I would love to do it sooner than later. I would also be happy to FGM for someone when we are there in Aug. to return the pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter