****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I sent you a PM. :)

We are going to be in WDW in 2 days and I am willing to do FGM postcards for 3 families that PM me by tomorrow evening. I will need the address name of the child and favorite character. After you PM me I will write you back to let you know I got it. :cheer2: princess:

we are going November 11 to Disney World and I would love for our two kids and the two kids we are traveling with to get cards. We have 2 tween girls and 2 five year old boys. This is so awesome. I can't wait to send postcards to another child.

If no one else has spoken up, I will do it for you. We are there starting 9/15 through 9/21.

Hi guys - we are going December 7 - Dec. 15 - would love to get a postcard for my kids and of course would love to return the favor on my trip!

Hi

We are planning a trip to WDW in August 2014. I'd love for a fairy godmailer to sent my daughter a card late October 2013. It's such a lovely idea and I've done it for families on my previous trips!
Please PM me if you could help.
Thanks

We are going to WDW on October 17 and will be more than happy to be a Fairy Godmailer to anyone that needs it! Just PM me!

Emilypixiedust:

Oops! I totally forgot that I will need a Fairy Godmailer. Our trip is in October, so if anyone is willing and able, I would greatly appreciate it!! THANK YOU!!

Oops! I totally forgot that I will need a Fairy Godmailer. Our trip is in October, so if anyone is willing and able, I would greatly appreciate it!! THANK YOU!!

I am going the second week of September. Send me a pm with info and I will be your FGM.

I am looking for someone to be my son's Fairy Godmailer. We will be taking him to DW for our first trip ever to celebrate his 4th Birthday in September. Trying to make this a very special trip for him. I would really appreciate it and I am willing to help another family out with the same while we are there. Thanks!

We are going to to WDW September 14th to the 21st. It is our first time...our daughter (4) and son (3) do not know yet.

If anyone would like to help out and be part of the surprise, please PM me.

I would of course, do my FGmailer duties when we are there.

Keep smilin!

We are going in Oct. My two boys 7 and 10 would love to receive a post card, they are both already so excited to go. We will be celebrating my son's 8th birthday while we are there.

I would be happy to be a Fairy Godmailer when we go!! We are there from Oct 19th - 26th.

PM Me.

Thank you!!

Hello everyone
My husband and I are taking our nephew (10) and niece (7). We are going Sept. 6th so I am hoping someone will send us a fairy godmailer email me if you can.. if anyone is looking for a fairy godmailer for mid sept. email me as well and we will send you a postcard! :cheer2:

Hi everyone,

I am a first time poster. I saw this thread and just think the Fairy Godmailer program is such a fantastic idea and a wonderful way to spread the magic to others. We are taking our first trip to the world Oct 19th and would love it if someone could be a Fairy Godmailer for my two littles (5 and 2). I would be willing to pay it forward and do the same for someone else during our stay. Thanks!!

We will be there Sept 18-25th for our first trip as well and would love to help you out. Just message me your info and their favorite characters. I'm still looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my little guy before our trip. I think it's an awesome way to make their trip to the World even more special.

Hi all,

I'm hoping to find someone going to the world in August to send out post cards to my 3 children and my 2 nieces(1st trip) for our 9/13 trip. I know 5 card is a lot but the kids are 5,5,5,3,&3 so they get so excited to have their own cards to hold. I of course can return the favor for someone going in October. Thanks

Sara

We will be there Sept 18-25th for our first trip as well and would love to help you out. Just message me your info and their favorite characters. I'm still looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my little guy before our trip. I think it's an awesome way to make their trip to the World even more special.

Hi bombon, I tried to pm you but I received an error message stating I need to have posted 10 times before I can send a pm. Not sure how to proceed.

Hi bombon, I tried to pm you but I received an error message stating I need to have posted 10 times before I can send a pm. Not sure how to proceed.

Looks like we are in the same boat. I tried to pm you and received the same message. I'm fairly new here and have only posted 4 times. I'm always on here reading everything and getting great information. Guess it's time I start posting as well.

Looks like we are in the same boat. I tried to pm you and received the same message. I'm fairly new here and have only posted 4 times. I'm always on here reading everything and getting great information. Guess it's time I start posting as well.

Yeah same here. I have been stalking the boards for months now gathering some awesome information and anxiously awaiting free dining. I guess I will get to posting to earn my 10 posts. :)

I am going to Disney October 4 and will have a 2.5 year old and his parents coming with us. I have never done this before but think its a great idea. I have no problem doing it for someone traveling after me.

I'm still looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my DS. It will be our first time to the world and he will be turning 4 while we are there. We are going Sept 18th-25th. Only 50 days left now!! If anyone will be visiting in the near future and could help me out let me know. I would also love the opportunity to do the same for someone visiting after us!!

I'm still looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my DS. It will be our first time to the world and he will be turning 4 while we are there. We are going Sept 18th-25th. Only 50 days left now!! If anyone will be visiting in the near future and could help me out let me know. I would also love the opportunity to do the same for someone visiting after us!!

Just sent you a PM ... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter