****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

scrappingizlife said:
Can someone help me out? We are heading down September 21. I would also pay it forward.

We're going the third week of August. I could send out whatever you need if it's not to late for you. Just pm me the details.

What an awesome idea! We have two little ones who would be ecstatic to get a Disney postcard! This is our first trip as a family and I'm trying to get them as excited as I am:) We are going Aug 11-19 and would also be able to return the favor!

What an awesome idea! We have two little ones who would be ecstatic to get a Disney postcard! This is our first trip as a family and I'm trying to get them as excited as I am:) We are going Aug 11-19 and would also be able to return the favor!

I'm going down July 13th.
PM me with the details- names, address- possible favorite characters.
I'd be happy to spread some magic!pixiedust:

We re heading to WDW in September (7-14) for our 2nd trip, but our first staying ON SITE! We will be staying at POR Riverside. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my 3 DD ages 10, 8 and 3. I would happily return the favor. They are very excited and I know it would help the excitement build!

Let me know if you can help!
THanks!
Carrie

My sister and I are going with my niece (her daughter), her hubby, and father-in-law 8/4-8/11. We would love to have someone be a FGM to her and spread the magic. We would be more than willing to pay it forward to help others out too. Just let us know!!! :)

Needing a Fairy Godmailer for sometime between September 1st and November 1st for my soon to be DD7 and DS6.

We have their first trip planned Dec 14-18.

My sister and I are going with my niece (her daughter), her hubby, and father-in-law 8/4-8/11. We would love to have someone be a FGM to her and spread the magic. We would be more than willing to pay it forward to help others out too. Just let us know!!! :)

I wish I could send to your kiddos, but we will be going in September. If you would be willing to send a postcard to my DDs, I would appreciate it soooo very much! :love:

Hello there!

We're taking my daughter (age 7) to Disney for the first time the first week of September. This is also MY first time, so I'm pretty excited. I'm trying to figure out an amazing way to tell her about the trip...

Is anyone going say in JULY and/or AUGUST who could ANNOUNCE the trip to her via a postcard from Disney?

Details:

She's not big into Princesses, but loves just about anything else.
We will arrive at Disney World on September 2nd staying til September 7th.
She goes back to school (big time 2nd Grader, doncha know, on September 9th).
We're staying in the Caribbean Resort.
We live in Ohio.

If anyone out there is interested in helping make a dream come true, you'd be my hero!!

Thanks!

Could anyone send my 4 year old a postcard for our girls trip july 14-17 she would just freak out. Pm me for info thank you so much and we plan on giving back too. We just love this idea
Hi! I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, but would you be able to do this for my niece? We're not going until 8/4 so we can't do one for you. I put in a request already and am doing this for someone's September trip request. Let me know. My niece is 5 and loves the Disney Princesses and Fairies. Thanks! :)

Hello there!

We're taking my daughter (age 7) to Disney for the first time the first week of September. This is also MY first time, so I'm pretty excited. I'm trying to figure out an amazing way to tell her about the trip...

Is anyone going say in JULY and/or AUGUST who could ANNOUNCE the trip to her via a postcard from Disney?

Details:

She's not big into Princesses, but loves just about anything else.
We will arrive at Disney World on September 2nd staying til September 7th.
She goes back to school (big time 2nd Grader, doncha know, on September 9th).
We're staying in the Caribbean Resort.
We live in Ohio.

If anyone out there is interested in helping make a dream come true, you'd be my hero!!

Thanks!

I can do it for you. Going aug 5-12. Sent you a pm

Hi! I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, but would you be able to do this for my niece? We're not going until 8/4 so we can't do one for you. I put in a request already and am doing this for someone's September trip request. Let me know. My niece is 5 and loves the Disney Princesses and Fairies. Thanks! :)

I sure could I'm already getting some for 4 other kids wouldn't mind one more just pm me the details

We are heading to WDW July 26-Aug 3. I'd be happy to send out a few post cards.

I am also looking for someone to send my 3 individual post cards.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter